Started by mygodZzZ, January 20, 2014, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: Dewo on January 21, 2014, 03:10:58 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 21, 2014, 02:58:50 PM
Quote from: Dewo on January 21, 2014, 02:30:55 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 21, 2014, 01:31:36 PM
Quote from: Dewo on January 21, 2014, 04:18:31 AM
Base matches can also be extremely time-consuming and intense, at least if both teams know how to play.

Ex:
(click to show/hide)
that's why you can choose rather having more than 5 lives or just leaving it at 5 lives.
If you enjoy longer matches and more xp then set it to 6-15, if you like quick matches, then leave it at 5, simple.
I just don't think that we need more lives to make the game last longer.
The players who have OP gear usually just rush the base and end the game within 1 min. The problem is not really the lack of lives but more the lack of balance towards gear.
Havin' more lives wouldn't have helped at all in that situation. Therefore I think havin' more lives seems pretty un-needed.
It will not fit into skilled players game style as well as stated above. So for what group of players is this beneficial to, other than people who are practicing on different aspects of the best mode in the game aka BvB.
At 1st, Admins created a magic tag, called "No OP Items"
2nd, when you play a base game, all you need is to clear the merces 1st right? now, after you're done, your base is defenceless and you can attack it, and you're done, making 6-15 lives makes players to have more chances to defence their base and more chances to survive longer, Make sense?
im not rly good at base tbh :(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Dewo

stfu ur guido cant talk

X

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Dewo on January 21, 2014, 03:10:58 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 21, 2014, 02:58:50 PM
Quote from: Dewo on January 21, 2014, 02:30:55 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 21, 2014, 01:31:36 PM
Quote from: Dewo on January 21, 2014, 04:18:31 AM
Base matches can also be extremely time-consuming and intense, at least if both teams know how to play.

Ex:
(click to show/hide)
that's why you can choose rather having more than 5 lives or just leaving it at 5 lives.
If you enjoy longer matches and more xp then set it to 6-15, if you like quick matches, then leave it at 5, simple.
I just don't think that we need more lives to make the game last longer.
The players who have OP gear usually just rush the base and end the game within 1 min. The problem is not really the lack of lives but more the lack of balance towards gear.
Havin' more lives wouldn't have helped at all in that situation. Therefore I think havin' more lives seems pretty un-needed.
It will not fit into skilled players game style as well as stated above. So for what group of players is this beneficial to, other than people who are practicing on different aspects of the best mode in the game aka BvB.
At 1st, Admins created a magic tag, called "No OP Items"
2nd, when you play a base game, all you need is to clear the merces 1st right? now, after you're done, your base is defenceless and you can attack it, and you're done, making 6-15 lives makes players to have more chances to defence their base and more chances to survive longer, Make sense?
That's why I said skilled players. They usually have op tag on, if not it is because they want some random players to join op or not.
You don't have to kill all mercs. It variates from match to match. There is no specific way to end a game unless everything goes as planned. You have defenders who will defend the mercs and the base, making it hard for the attackers (merc pushers) to do their job.
The wait time on getting resurrected is not short. Killing a base is pretty easy if your whole team is helping and some of the enemies are dead.

Sooo, no, it doesn't make sense, but that's not your fault. You are just here to help, right? Even though you have zero knowledge about the mode.
I do have allot of knowledge about base, I play base allot.
There are some situations  (as you say in your post) with good  players, and as they push all merces and players, there are no left and they destroy the base, having more lives makes the match longer as you can spawn more times, and defence the base a bit longer.
Just an idea do get Xp cap faster and enjoy a longer game.

Epic xD

January 21, 2014, 04:53:52 PM #18 Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:41:43 PM by Epic xD
I'm just going to intervene here...

In reality, this is a bad update because playing a base game with more lives gives incompetent players too many chances after they have clearly messed up 5 times. This gives players way too many chances to fend off an oncoming rush. It also gives people way too many chances to kill mercenaries. As a result, this kind of update will make the game more PvP based (ie stall). If you want to play PvP, then go ahead and play PvP. In my opinion, it's not wise to make BvB like PvP and vice versa. There's a reason that they're 2 completely different modes.

Charmz, you're not good at base. You're actually pretty bad, and ironically, you blame all of your losses on "lag" even though you live in Israel and have a high ping when compared to other players. With a remote location such as yours (and thus, a poor connection and high ping), most of your matches are going to be very laggy. I've never once seen Sirhamtaro (a player from New Zealand) complain about lag when losing. That lag actually works largely in your favor since most of your matchups are going to be the same connection-wise (lag-wise). Think about it this way. A player who does not live in a remote location faces players who live nearby and far away. This means that they have to be prepared for more different types of matchups, unlike a player that lives in a remote location.

tl;dr
This update is bad, and you need to get rid of your ego because you're bad.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Dewo

so much **** sucking

ur makin ur mom very proud xd

X

Iridion

Quote from: Dewo on January 21, 2014, 05:42:31 PM
so much **** sucking

ur makin ur mom very proud xd

please stop
i already proved you wrong on skype

thats how we roll maddie

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Epic xD on January 21, 2014, 04:53:52 PM

In reality, this is a bad update because playing a base game with more lives gives incompetent players too many chances after they have clearly messed up 5 times. This gives players way too many chances to fend off an oncoming rush. It also gives people way too many chances to kill mercenaries. As a result, this kind of update will make the game more PvP based (ie stall). If you want to play PvP, then go ahead and play PvP. In my opinion, it's not wise to make BvB like PvP and vice versa. There's a reason that they're 2 completely different modes.

Charmz, you're not good at base. You're actually pretty bad, and ironically, you blame all of your losses on "lag" even though you live in Israel and have a high ping when compared to other players. With a remote location such as yours (and thus, a poor connection and high ping), most of your matches are going to be very laggy. I've never once seen Sirhamtaro (a player from New Zealand) complain about lag when losing. That lag actually works largely in your favor since most of your matchups are going to be the same connection-wise (lag-wise). Think about it this way. A player who does not live in a remote location faces players who live nearby and far away. This means that they have to be prepared for more different types of matchups, unlike a player that lives in a remote location.

tl;dr
BS! you're not better than me, so you can't even say that. go ahead an try to beat me, I know I'm pretty good..
about your other sentence, although I live in far country and I get teleport pushes doesn't make it "not lag", Yes, Maybe is it my fault 'cause I'm living in far country, but it's still a lag.
About it, this is talking PvP, and I Didn't BvB you ever (as far as I can remember) and I never say someone lags when it comes to BvB, so I suggest remembering properly B4 you say something stupid as this..
and what do you mean by ego? I almost never talk to you, and if I'm bad, you're worse..

Dewo

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 22, 2014, 10:46:04 AM

tl;dr
BS! you're not better than me, so you can't even say that. go ahead an try to beat me, I know I'm pretty good..
about your other sentence, although I live in far country and I get teleport pushes doesn't make it "not lag", Yes, Maybe is it my fault 'cause I'm living in far country, but it's still a lag.
About it, this is talking PvP, and I Didn't BvB you ever (as far as I can remember) and I never say someone lags when it comes to BvB, so I suggest remembering properly B4 you say something stupid as this..
and what do you mean by ego? I almost never talk to you, and if I'm bad, you're worse..
pls stop

X

Xx Itz Ian

tl;dr

I am sure Lyfe kicks your ass at bvb.
OT: i suggested this before and got feedback on it and it wouldn't improve bvb and it will not increase exp (which you use as argument) because with the 5 lives you already hit max exp cap.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iridion

tl;dr

hes like the absolute god of base
some say, he eats bases for breakfast
some say, he can win base while sectoring
all we know is, he's called the lufe!

(click to show/hide)

thats how we roll maddie

Corr

Life sucks bro, but lyfe is pretty awesome too.

@That other guy- dude you fail at base, seriously. Compared to Pig/Lyfe/me anybody even silver who's a PvPer (fyi), you fail in comparison. Wanna prove you're actually good? Win 5 base games in a row (4v4) and get MVP every time with even teams. Then we can talk about shit like that. xd

Oh ya forgot, with op tag on aswell.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

123bomb123

BS! you're not better than me, so you can't even say that. go ahead an try to beat me

the beginning of the end lmao
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Epic xD

January 22, 2014, 08:24:40 PM #28 Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 08:27:45 PM by Epic xD
Go ahead and try to beat you? Err, I've beaten you countless times. I've beaten you on a 2v1 (you and aln vs me when I was using a ram), and I've beaten you with an account below level 100. Kid, you need to get rid of that ego because the ZeaL players were basically setting you up for success because we pair the WORST people with the BEST people to make the matches as fair as possible. You're basically the equivalent of the kid who cheats off the person sitting next to them on a test; then, you proceed to brag about how good you are, even though WE were setting you up for success. Also, you never even placed well on the rankings (never get above a couple of pks and mks).

As for you being better than me. Okay. LOL. Kid, I've been playing this game off-and-on since November 2006, and I have loads of experience and knowledge about BvB (and the whole game). I also have the reputation of being the best baser in BC, and I was considered one of the best in all of Bots. You need a reality check because the way BvB is played by the best players today is largely modeled after Pulkit, Giga, Hulk, Corr, and myself. You have contributed absolutely nothing to BvB. End of story.

You misunderstood what I meant about lag. Since you live in a remote location, virtually all of your opponents will be laggy to you; as a result, blaming lag is not a viable excuse because EVERYONE WILL LAG TO YOU ANYWAYS. If you were good at this game, you would be able to use your lag to your advantage; however, you clearly cannot use your lag effectively. You're blaming the one and only redeeming factor about yourself, which is your lag.

tl;dr
me (Lyfe/Twist of Fate)  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

123bomb123

u can b top of base ranking by always being offense and killin merczzzz
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-