May 10, 2024, 07:53:23 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Base mod tag

Base mod tag

Started by mygodZzZ, January 20, 2014, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

January 23, 2014, 04:00:45 AM #30 Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:06:18 AM by mygodZzZ
Quote from: Iridion on January 22, 2014, 02:58:15 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 22, 2014, 10:46:04 AM
Quote from: Epic xD on January 21, 2014, 04:53:52 PM
I'm just going to intervene here...

In reality, this is a bad update because playing a base game with more lives gives incompetent players too many chances after they have clearly messed up 5 times. This gives players way too many chances to fend off an oncoming rush. It also gives people way too many chances to kill mercenaries. As a result, this kind of update will make the game more PvP based (ie stall). If you want to play PvP, then go ahead and play PvP. In my opinion, it's not wise to make BvB like PvP and vice versa. There's a reason that they're 2 completely different modes.

Charmz, you're not good at base. You're actually pretty bad, and ironically, you blame all of your losses on "lag" even though you live in Israel and have a high ping when compared to other players. With a remote location such as yours (and thus, a poor connection and high ping), most of your matches are going to be very laggy. I've never once seen Sirhamtaro (a player from New Zealand) complain about lag when losing. That lag actually works largely in your favor since most of your matchups are going to be the same connection-wise (lag-wise). Think about it this way. A player who does not live in a remote location faces players who live nearby and far away. This means that they have to be prepared for more different types of matchups, unlike a player that lives in a remote location.

tl;dr
This update is bad, and you need to get rid of your ego because you're bad.
BS! you're not better than me, so you can't even say that. go ahead an try to beat me, I know I'm pretty good..
about your other sentence, although I live in far country and I get teleport pushes doesn't make it "not lag", Yes, Maybe is it my fault 'cause I'm living in far country, but it's still a lag.
About it, this is talking PvP, and I Didn't BvB you ever (as far as I can remember) and I never say someone lags when it comes to BvB, so I suggest remembering properly B4 you say something stupid as this..
and what do you mean by ego? I almost never talk to you, and if I'm bad, you're worse..

hes like the absolute god of base
some say, he eats bases for breakfast
some say, he can win base while sectoring
all we know is, he's called the lufe!

(click to show/hide)
Oh, just saying, I know he's better, but he was talking about ego, and here he is, saying I sux and He's legend and stuff.. anyway made me a bit mad, Dewo, I'm sure you're better, but I'm still good, I'm not bad..

Oh and just for the record, I didn't have slightness idea you're lyfe, Thought you're Epic by your name. sry bout that..

mygodZzZ

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 23, 2014, 04:02:40 AM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 23, 2014, 04:00:45 AM
Quote from: Iridion on January 22, 2014, 02:58:15 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 22, 2014, 10:46:04 AM
Quote from: Epic xD on January 21, 2014, 04:53:52 PM
I'm just going to intervene here...

In reality, this is a bad update because playing a base game with more lives gives incompetent players too many chances after they have clearly messed up 5 times. This gives players way too many chances to fend off an oncoming rush. It also gives people way too many chances to kill mercenaries. As a result, this kind of update will make the game more PvP based (ie stall). If you want to play PvP, then go ahead and play PvP. In my opinion, it's not wise to make BvB like PvP and vice versa. There's a reason that they're 2 completely different modes.

Charmz, you're not good at base. You're actually pretty bad, and ironically, you blame all of your losses on "lag" even though you live in Israel and have a high ping when compared to other players. With a remote location such as yours (and thus, a poor connection and high ping), most of your matches are going to be very laggy. I've never once seen Sirhamtaro (a player from New Zealand) complain about lag when losing. That lag actually works largely in your favor since most of your matchups are going to be the same connection-wise (lag-wise). Think about it this way. A player who does not live in a remote location faces players who live nearby and far away. This means that they have to be prepared for more different types of matchups, unlike a player that lives in a remote location.

tl;dr
This update is bad, and you need to get rid of your ego because you're bad.
BS! you're not better than me, so you can't even say that. go ahead an try to beat me, I know I'm pretty good..
about your other sentence, although I live in far country and I get teleport pushes doesn't make it "not lag", Yes, Maybe is it my fault 'cause I'm living in far country, but it's still a lag.
About it, this is talking PvP, and I Didn't BvB you ever (as far as I can remember) and I never say someone lags when it comes to BvB, so I suggest remembering properly B4 you say something stupid as this..
and what do you mean by ego? I almost never talk to you, and if I'm bad, you're worse..

hes like the absolute god of base
some say, he eats bases for breakfast
some say, he can win base while sectoring
all we know is, he's called the lufe!

(click to show/hide)
Oh, just saying, I know he's better, but he was talking about ego, and here he is, saying I sux and He's legend and stuff.. anyway made me a bit mad, Dewo, I'm sure you're better, but I'm still good, I'm not bad..
Correct that thread, I made a type mistake, some names mixed up in my mind.. o.0

DevilzDemise

(click to show/hide)

The only reason for the contradiction is godzz got two people mixed up, basing lyfe's skills against some new person who probably never even heard of base ha, after realising their mistake corrected themself.

Thornz

Wow, this turned into the longest suggestion thread ever. Way to go off topic guys >.<  Could someone plz clean it up (take out all the off topic posts)?

And -1 to the tag. Although I think it might be fun rarely, it really is fine the way it is

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

JustRK

Why did you skip the #'s 1-4 in regards to lives. I mean tournament / event wise you could settle 1v1's with a sudden death match and give everyone and merc only 1 life which seems pretty interesting to me.

Also for games that you know would last over 20 minutes you could reduce those to 3 lives which is a fair amount of respawns to correct strategy mid-game while still providing that danger of being close to the edge of elimination.

Thornz

Quote from: JustRK on January 23, 2014, 05:52:48 AM
Why did you skip the #'s 1-4 in regards to lives. I mean tournament / event wise you could settle 1v1's with a sudden death match and give everyone and merc only 1 life which seems pretty interesting to me.

Also for games that you know would last over 20 minutes you could reduce those to 3 lives which is a fair amount of respawns to correct strategy mid-game while still providing that danger of being close to the edge of elimination.
Fair point, hadn't thought of that. That might be fun

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Thornz on January 23, 2014, 04:45:52 AM
Wow, this turned into the longest suggestion thread ever. Way to go off topic guys >.<  Could someone plz clean it up (take out all the off topic posts)?

And -1 to the tag. Although I think it might be fun rarely, it really is fine the way it is
Yes, you're right.
This suggestion topic became really off topic (and I got into this situation myself), Please just right your opinion about the topic.
If you like it, then +1 all good ^_^ if you don't like it and choose to -1, also good,
this suggestion may good for some people and it's good I suggested this then.
It may not fit in some others minds, and it's ok, just say your opinion about it that's all.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-