May 06, 2024, 10:46:34 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Lobby Chat

Lobby Chat

Started by medchiller, July 07, 2012, 06:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

Okay I belive that the lobby chat can get cluttered with messages. So I was thinking that maybe if you have time you could make multiple lobby chats and have a tab for each of them. E.g one for Trading, one for PvP and anymore that you can think of I just think it would help declutterize the lobby chat a little.

Cooky

Quote from: medchiller on July 07, 2012, 06:31:47 AM
Okay I belive that the lobby chat can get cluttered with messages. So I was thinking that maybe if you have time you could make multiple lobby chats and have a tab for each of them. E.g one for Trading, one for PvP and anymore that you can think of I just think it would help declutterize the lobby chat a little.
There would need to be a tab for 'general chat'. And I can assure you 99% of all players would just go to that one, thus making the tabs with different chats pointless.

cybercjt

Quote from: Cooky on July 07, 2012, 06:34:06 AM
There would need to be a tab for 'general chat'. And I can assure you 99% of all players would just go to that one, thus making the tabs with different chats pointless.
agree to this,,
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

medchiller

Quote from: Cooky on July 07, 2012, 06:34:06 AM
As I do agree with you I think that at least the trade one would be helpful as just yesterday I was trying to sell and buy my armour but my messages were just getting flushed by peoples random messages and I do belive that there needs to be General Tab but adding a few other ones could be helpful. Feel free to add any other usefull tab ideas.

daluzman123

There should be a Staff Chat Only, A Members Chat Only, And A Free Players Chat, and also a trade only chat with a Talk only chat.

This would help divide the clutter in the lobby, It would give ingame-staff mettings, And it would help divinde the players amongst each others, also the trades can be done easier, also they can be done on the forums.

~Johnny

RedNeon

Great idea but I dont think its possible for now

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-