May 09, 2024, 07:22:04 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I'm leaving. Sorry to some of you people, (ZeaL especially)

I'm leaving. Sorry to some of you people, (ZeaL especially)

Started by Raykion, September 07, 2010, 12:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raykion

There are many reasons for this. I know this is sudden, but it is how I feel. I feel like I don't belong here.
One, is I can barely give a figth to anyone now.. I'm just a shadow of my old self.

Plus, I'm ruining the game to some of you. The problem that I have with the 'R's destroy the fun to you guys, and I want none of that. And I do not want to be sectoring alone all the time..

And ZeaL is having so much drama rigth now, I do not want to be in anyone's side, so I decided just to leave. And this is one of the reasons I'm making this thread, I don't want ZeaL members to think that I quit for my own selfish desires

I'll still come here now and then to check things up though, but rarely. Maybe a few games too, but not much. I seriously loved and love this game, but I think I should have never returned.

But, this is not goodbye forever, I migth come back when I have a better connection, or the game has a better server. But untill then, I feel like I shouldn't be here.

A special sorry to Allie, we were supposed to make something new.

Cya

Xrow

THATS 4! NEW RECORD!
Don't leave please. I still haven't even Pvp'd you D=

firejetsam

Quote from: BOTS!! forumsNo leaving threads,just shut up and leave quietly

^This always made me lol,Idk why...

Bye? :-\

Allie

firejetsam

GavinGill

You're not quitting, narb. D:< Take a break if you want but come back by the end of September. If ZeaL disbands, we're probably gonna make a new guild together or go separate ways so no worries.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Jonathan

.-. Luis. Don't leave, even though you don't really know me.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Allie

Optimism

So...is my house not an option anymore?

Just take a break bro, don't quit.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Santa

Styx

Yz

Quote from: Allie on September 07, 2010, 12:27:44 AM
It's really something when Allie forces you not to quit.
>:|

Anyone with fair grammar, likes dark colors and acts a little emo is always your new most trusted people. true story.

bb luis
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-