May 09, 2024, 02:57:27 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Skin (W.I.P)

Skin (W.I.P)

Started by GavinGill, September 08, 2010, 10:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

September 08, 2010, 10:50:42 PM Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 11:00:23 PM by GavinGill
I found a couple screenies of the BOUT UI so Im gonna try to use those for a skin. A bunch of things needs to be moved around though because some of the buttons in the screenies are in different spots than they are on B.Cheetah but it shouldnt be too hard to make something similar, just time consuming. The lobby's gonna take a while but it should look pretty good if I get it close enough to the real thing. I just started the skin so I wont be done for a while.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Surgeypurgey

September 08, 2010, 10:54:23 PM #1 Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 10:56:05 PM by Surgeypurgey
That's pro. =D

EDIT:Also, you will see a typo in "PASSWARD" Password*.

Sniper

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on September 08, 2010, 10:54:23 PM
That's pro. =D

It's gonna be...

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

blackavenges

It looks so cool it would be awesome if we would change our login screen into this!

Grimmjow
Redemption

GavinGill

September 08, 2010, 10:59:46 PM #4 Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 11:01:29 PM by GavinGill
Quote from: Surgeypurgey on September 08, 2010, 10:54:23 PM
That's pro. =D

Lmao, I never noticed that. Thanks. :P

I added a screeny of what the lobby should look like. It wont be exactly the same because the lobby list isnt on the bottom on B.Cheetah like it is in the screeny but it should be similar.

Santa

im liking this ;o

edit: where did you find these?

GavinGill

September 08, 2010, 11:02:33 PM #6 Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 11:04:35 PM by GavinGill
I have Google hax.  8)

I'll need some help with the lobby; it'd be cool if anyone could try to edit that BOUT screeny to make it usable on here by rearranging the buttons and boxes.

@ Red: Do you know how to move buttons to different positions?

Santa

September 08, 2010, 11:05:43 PM #7 Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 11:07:37 PM by RedEyes
lol. viewer discression is advised when typing in bout client on google image search(not on safe search)

yes, it is in the script folder, look for the files with .sct extention ;o

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: GavinGill on September 08, 2010, 10:59:46 PM
Lmao, I never noticed that. Thanks. :P

I added a screeny of what the lobby should look like. It wont be exactly the same because the lobby list isnt on the bottom on B.Cheetah like it is in the screeny but it should be similar.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE I AM NOW!!!  :o :o :o :o

firejetsam

September 09, 2010, 01:08:33 AM #9 Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 01:18:53 AM by firejetsam
Here's a pic of the login screen :

Some other pics I found :

Yz

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD DAMMITTTTTTTTTTTTT
DISCORD killyzkill

Mr_V

d***, and I thought I'll take a break from all those maps... :( pls tell me how to find these screens!

firejetsam

The pic I found of the lobby screen and the pic gavin has are different,Idk which is better...

Mr_V

firejetsam

Quote from: firejetsam on September 09, 2010, 01:08:33 AM
Here's a pic of the login screen :

Some other pics I found :

Didn't you see this?

Quote from: GavinGill on September 08, 2010, 10:50:42 PM
I found a couple screenies of the BOUT UI so Im gonna try to use those for a skin. A bunch of things needs to be moved around though because some of the buttons in the screenies are in different spots than they are on B.Cheetah but it shouldnt be too hard to make something similar, just time consuming. The lobby's gonna take a while but it should look pretty good if I get it close enough to the real thing. I just started the skin so I wont be done for a while.

Gavin's pics^

Now,see the differences in his lobby pic and mine?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-