May 02, 2024, 01:03:19 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » ~BC New Skin Project~ (On Hold)

~BC New Skin Project~ (On Hold)

Started by Meteor, July 24, 2013, 01:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: antisickness on July 24, 2013, 11:26:07 PM
mine doesn't. I just use what fits a purpose (like button colour - image matching) and what looks nice to me. It's all random essentially
no. colour. scheme.

what looks nice implies a scheme.

you most definitely know more about art than I do but if you're picking x color over y color and matching it with other colors already picked, than thats what scheming is lmao.

Now with a color like baby blue for example. You're more likely to match white with it than red. Then add dark blue and grey to the equation, and you have a basic color scheme that excludes certain colors like red or brown.

Yz

i told anti to make a techno themed login and he came up with that saying "idk" and hadnt seen ****s skin yet gb2**** pls
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Dislike the gigas and coins at the top but everything else seems fine.

^**** im special xd

Purple

Quote from: nanak tatum on July 25, 2013, 03:55:05 AM
Quote from: Purple on July 25, 2013, 03:21:11 AM

Play the other server and go into their shop. It looks fancy but everything seems compact and you have to search just to find where your stash is. On BC (current layout) its pretty much instant knowing where your stash is and more convenient.

my acc is banned and I cba making a new one

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Quote from: Purple on July 25, 2013, 03:21:11 AM

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on July 25, 2013, 02:47:04 AM
i told anti to make a techno themed login and he came up with that saying "idk" and hadnt seen ****s skin yet gb2**** pls

you're the project leader.

iirc, you also had VIP access to the old b.e site and knew about cwas's skin 3 years ago before most people did.

To top that, you were also a staff member at the current b.e.

It's impossible for you to not have known about cwas's skin. And then when your team comes in and says "hey lets make a skin!" you say sure, give some criteria, they magically come up with a very similar skin to cwas's, and you deny errything.

I'm not even pointing fingers but seriously you sound like retards for denying something so obvious. Everything from the colors to the layout to the font are so close it's par-coincidence.

But it won't matter so i'm gonna stop.

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on July 25, 2013, 04:21:38 PM
Quote from: Yz on July 25, 2013, 02:47:04 AM

you're the project leader.

iirc, you also had VIP access to the old b.e site and knew about cwas's skin 3 years ago before most people did.

To top that, you were also a staff member at the current b.e.

It's impossible for you to not have known about cwas's skin. And then when your team comes in and says "hey lets make a skin!" you say sure, give some criteria, they magically come up with a very similar skin to cwas's, and you deny errything.

I'm not even pointing fingers but seriously you sound like retards for denying something so obvious. Everything from the colors to the layout to the font are so close it's par-coincidence.

But it won't matter so i'm gonna stop.

****ing idiot, anti didn't know about the skin. he's the one who made it and all i told him was to make it TECHNO themed. yes i knew about the skin, never denied that lol bad

when you actually know the facts you're the one making yourself look retarded
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

ok and you didn't say a thing about how they resemble so much or that you should change it to something different.

btw it looks nothing like a techno theme so go figure.

Yz

because i dont need to go into it. someone who had never seen the skin was given a theme 'techno' and he went with his own style and came up with this. and about u saying ud just stop, yes pls 2retarded
DISCORD killyzkill

Meteor

Holy ****.

Black/blue cloudish theme.
(click to show/hide)

White/light grey/blue technoish theme.
(click to show/hide)

How are they in any way similar??

It was originally supposed to be a remake of the old bots techno skin but we decided to change it up a bit to something more fresh looking.

(click to show/hide)

Yz

July 25, 2013, 04:33:15 PM #40 Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 04:37:29 PM by Yz
honestly the only thing that looks similar to me are 10% of the buttons. still don't see it

just gonna say what shass said when i asked her if they look similar

"no? who said they look the same? di-maybe he- i think he needs to put them next to each other and look better" noob
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Selene

I don't see how it looks the same.

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on July 25, 2013, 04:48:07 PM
uh huh honey ;)

so smart and righteous with u and all ur friends agreeing with how right u are bro
DISCORD killyzkill

MasterMerc

light blue = ****!! this copy! shop confusing must be copy!
#stopmegatron2k15

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-