May 11, 2024, 10:52:02 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Flop lag glitch backfire ;D

Flop lag glitch backfire ;D

Started by y2k, November 05, 2012, 02:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

y2k

I ended up winning lol, fell onto a invisable platform.

spiderstar

spiderstar

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 05, 2012, 08:08:09 PM
How did it happen?
Probably just lag.  It's happened before but idk how to do it. 

Selene

It's a glitch. I don't know how to do it, but yeah its a glitch.

Meteor is pro at it.

Toast

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Fat Matt

Block glitch interfering with Laxus' platform glitch >.>
bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

hawk5005

^In your sig, the KhanZ is riding the giraffe left but its looking to the right. Which makes no sense. Delete the other foot.

OT:
Quote from: Selene on November 06, 2012, 10:02:40 PM
Meteor is pro at it.
This.
It's one of the most annoying bugs ever, you can't escape it by yourself, and if the other one knows what to do and when to stop, it's a guaranteed death.

KillerPig

no1 can be pro at it wtf

just spam attack

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

hawk5005

Quote from: KillerPig on November 07, 2012, 10:49:21 AM
no1 can be pro at it wtf

just spam attack
Trust me, on {at} Meteor did it on me 10 games constantly.

Allie

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 07, 2012, 05:56:29 PM
no1 can be pro at it wtf

just spam attack

I believe so far only I know how to induce it (though causing it to happen 100% of the time is impossible, as even Opti understands, as it requires an action by both players).
I can induce it because I understand exactly what and how its caused (I even wrote a good few paragraphs explaining to Kenny) and at that point, if I know how its caused, I can get you to do your part of it, then do mine.
But again, it requires very concise timing on both of our parts. If Meteor found out the secret, kudos to him.

Pokeh

its not as hard as people say it is to do >_>

Rossbach

November 07, 2012, 08:38:16 PM #14 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:15:50 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on November 07, 2012, 06:01:11 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on November 07, 2012, 05:56:29 PM
no1 can be pro at it wtf

just spam attack

I believe so far only I know how to induce it (though causing it to happen 100% of the time is impossible, as even Opti understands, as it requires an action by both players).
I can induce it because I understand exactly what and how its caused (I even wrote a good few paragraphs explaining to Kenny) and at that point, if I know how its caused, I can get you to do your part of it, then do mine.
But again, it requires very concise timing on both of our parts. If Meteor found out the secret, kudos to him.

When you do a hit that causes the player to fall down and they defend in their screen just before you hit, however do to ping it seems like he did not defend in your screen. Thus you hit the other player down as he was not defending. However on their screen you hit though their defense, causing them to fall down in their screen. This messes it up on on your screen, because the player you "hit down" will now be staying in his defense position until he lands on the ground / gets up. Therefore you can take advantage hitting that players def, then on that persons screen when they are falling down they get "def hit" thus making them move up a bit and backwards in their screen, for each hit you do. As you continue to hit that player, you will continue to hit them up into the air and backwards in their screen, of course in your screen that player is just defending. This is caused by the animation of the person falling down.  ::)

There is also another way to do it, and that is if they stop defending, so in their screen they are not defending, however in your screen they are defending, then just atk them when they are still defending in your screen, causing you to hit the player who is actually not in defense. If you hit that player down, the same thing will happen as Ross said before. However the first way is more common.

Thus your best hope at replicating this glitch is if you see that player is going to defend try to hit them down just when you think they are going to defend. Then spam attack their defense.

Ex: Ross is fighting Allie in PvP, she goes to a edge and is going to turn around and defend, in Allie's screen she managed to turn around and is defending, however Ross was able to get a jump hit in before she was defending in Ross' screen, this caused Allie to fall down in her screen, However in Ross' screen she is sitting there in defense. Ross then attacks Allie when she is "defending" over and over until Ross thinks Allie is above the water. Ross then stops attacking, and Allie falls into the water and dies.

If you want to test it out yourself, get a partner. You partner will spam def, you will jump hit that person, if you hit their def, then you def and try again, if you manage to hit them but they evade, try a jump hit again, if your jump hit works, start spamming normal attack, it should work. However a normal attack is usually not fast enough, you probably have to be in trans (that attacks fairly fast) in order to combo the player fast enough, otherwise when they hit the ground, they will get back up in your screen.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-