May 11, 2024, 03:28:04 PMLatest Member: JamesEdisk
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Ugh.. Is this guy serious? I mean.. Like who is he anyways?

Ugh.. Is this guy serious? I mean.. Like who is he anyways?

Started by y2k, January 10, 2013, 08:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

by 'smashed' he must mean that he killed her

and by  'in blue' he must mean that he had blue hp left

so no, he is not serious

Smash1337

Lol people lie too much these days..  ::)

But i smashed you loli in our 1v1 :)

NeoKiller

i love how newbs treat allie as if she is the god of pvp lawl.
she isnt any good right now, let it be her being rusty but she just isnt good.

AllEyesOnMe

That's odd I had a  bot named like that for like 2 years until I deleted it 2 days ago, to think I kept someone waiting for so long.

Yz

/beats allie in blue consistent
/probly won't even hear "you lag" anymore. just will hear her buttkissers say it never happened
what happened to pvp?
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

I'M BRINGING PVP BAQ DIS WEEKEND SCRUBS (YZ) BETTER BE SCARED.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Allie

Let me know when he's online. I'll go smash him in purple.

Yz

Quote from: Allie on January 10, 2013, 09:35:55 PM
Let me know when he's online. I'll go smash him in purple.

dats neox fyi. you said you beat him so i dont understand wats goin on.
DISCORD killyzkill

1387saqr

Haha loli you are hilarious posting this, must've really had nothing better to do.. Allie let me know when you are online and PvP me, lets see if what Yz said is true :)

And loli tries to hide his negative part of the conversation . Should've screenshoted the whole convo unless you don't want people to see what you said as well?
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Selene

123bomb123

Quote from: 1387saqr on January 10, 2013, 11:04:44 PM
Haha loli you are hilarious posting this, must've really had nothing better to do.. Allie let me know when you are online and PvP me, lets see if what Yz said is true :)

And loli tries to hide his negative part of the conversation . Should've screenshoted the whole convo unless you don't want people to see what you said as well?
oh god more ego
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

y2k

My 'negative' part of the conversation? What 'negative' ? :') I only agreed with you to a point on the skills of some pvper's these days.

Yz

Quote from: y2k on January 11, 2013, 12:35:36 AM

My 'negative' part of the conversation? What 'negative' ? :') I only agreed with you to a point on the skills of some pvper's these days.

scrubs can't even judge dat tho.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-