May 04, 2024, 11:22:10 PMLatest Member: jeimyz23
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » How to push CodeRed.

How to push CodeRed.

Started by ReturneD, June 16, 2013, 10:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReturneD

This is a video from Ross,

This video show how Ross pushes CodeRed in the first 10 seconds and also how skilled he is .
(He's only level 1!)

BoutCheetah soloing lv 228 with level 1 in 2:58 (No items exept for a Merc) [HD] [WR]

IGN: -Zepic- | Level: 225 | Guild: Assasins
Sympathy Veteran
Utopia Veteran

Purple

Almost everyone knows this already.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

hawk5005

Oddly enough there are still new people who don't know how to do this.
So yeah this might be helpful.

medchiller

I don't think that "almost everyone knows this" many high levels that would be using it do but not everyone. I'm sure there are still plenty of people that don't know how to just as many don't know how to Inf combo the CodeReds. This will help many new players! Way to go!

Rossbach

Somewhat useless but Ross is happy since you are advertising his vid.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Purple

Quote from: medchiller on June 16, 2013, 03:46:28 PM
I don't think that "almost everyone knows this" many high levels that would be using it do but not everyone. I'm sure there are still plenty of people that don't know how to just as many don't know how to Inf combo the CodeReds. This will help many new players! Way to go!

Inf comboing CodeReds (consistently) and pushing them are two different things. I don't even know how to inf combo CodeRed consistently. Sure I know how if you stand to the side enough then he can't counter attack (he will but he'll miss) and if you use 2 people inf comboing at the right time then you'll hit  him as he's countering and stop it.

Maybe i'm just really late to the party because I've never really been active for a long period of time. Except for once, I think.

^**** im special xd

medchiller

Quote from: Purple on June 17, 2013, 05:17:03 AM
Inf comboing CodeReds (consistently) and pushing them are two different things. I don't even know how to inf combo CodeRed consistently. Sure I know how if you stand to the side enough then he can't counter attack (he will but he'll miss) and if you use 2 people inf comboing at the right time then you'll hit  him as he's countering and stop it.

Maybe i'm just really late to the party because I've never really been active for a long period of time. Except for once, I think.
It's kinda the same thing as in the fact that not everyone knows how to do each. I think you proved my point but its not either of the things you said above. All my point was some may not know how to push the Code just as you don't know how to inf combo them. It wasn't just directed at you I was just using your post as an easy way to explain it. ;)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-