May 05, 2024, 02:16:01 AMLatest Member: jeimyz23
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » level 172 guide + thanksgiving event details

level 172 guide + thanksgiving event details

Started by JustRK, November 14, 2013, 06:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

Here's a guide for 172 that I made. I rushed it so the commentary sucks because I have some work being done by the dentist and I won't be able to do commentary until the thanksgiving event. please cnc it anyway. thank you.

172 Map Guide (BoutCheetah)

thank you mod oreos for your help  ;D

Thanksgiving details:

thanksgiving day is thursday, november 28.  My event will be a scavenger hunt the very next day (friday nov 29).
grand prize = 100m  and subsequent prizes will be determined by who participates.
there will be no sign ups for participation because your attendance will be marked by event completion.

thank you.

ghostkid17

Cool vid, also I saw the "thank you mod oreos for your help" and forgot about those 172 rounds lol xD
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

medchiller

jinhongzhu

Looking foward towards the event  ::)
Good job on the guide :)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

ultranoob123

About the event, what is a scavenger hunt? Or will you release more details closer to the day of the event.
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Reviax

Quote from: ultranoob123 on November 15, 2013, 04:47:19 AM
About the event, what is a scavenger hunt? Or will you release more details closer to the day of the event.
Just a guess but, I think he'll tell us an item name and we'll have to go sector until we find it. First one to find the item(s) wins maybe? =P

qolderman

Das nice!
(click to show/hide)
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-