May 17, 2024, 11:43:38 AMLatest Member: Kitresano
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » EliteRacingSquad Cookys Racing Guild (invite only)

EliteRacingSquad Cookys Racing Guild (invite only)

Started by Cooky, November 12, 2012, 07:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

November 12, 2012, 07:49:31 PM Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:53:29 PM by Cooky

My guild is not about guild points, its about having fun, racing, and challenging other guilds to races.

How will guild races work? Either my guild will challenge other guilds, or they are welcome to challenge us. It will be run this way:

It will be a 4vs4 elimination race
This means, everyone will race the track we agree to, and whichever player finishes last place will be eliminated. The race will then be run again, whoever is last will be eliminated. This will be done until 1 person or 1 guild is left remaining. That guild will be the winner.

On this post I will be putting the results and videos of races we have against other guilds, and possibly show a few 'guild only' races between me and my guildmates.

How do you get into this guild? To get into the EliteRacingSquad you must show your worthy of it by doing good in races. If you would like, you can challenge me to a race by whispering me and show me what you've got. If I feel you are worthy, I may invite you to join the squad! I realize that many people who are great racers already are devoted to guilds and so I will not expect them to quit and join mine, but its up to them. Alternate accounts are welcome to join, as long as you show up for guild races and stuff (that I will post here on the thread).

My guild may hold race practices as well, and I will also announce in guild chat when I am going to be hosting a public race room so they may join before it fills up (an added perk to being in this guild).

I do not require you get any guild points, just as long as your race performance is good.

Leader:

-Cooky-

Current Members:

-Cooky-  (Cooky)

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 12, 2012, 07:52:58 PM
CAN I JOIN

QuoteTo get into the EliteRacingSquad you must show your worthy of it by doing good in races. If you would like, you can challenge me to a race by whispering me and show me what you've got. If I feel you are worthy, I may invite you to join the squad!

Materger

Good luck with your guild Cooky. :)

Glad to see you made it. :D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

mic99

Cooky

etoyh1

osso

November 14, 2012, 12:08:46 PM #7 Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:26:18 PM by osso
Can I Join Cooky If you remember me i played with you XD
Edit:never mind i dont want to join thnks btw i joined another guild my guild is #2

Cooky

Attention ERS members: this weekend I would like to have a practice session before I start challenging other guilds, who will be able to play this weekend? please let me know

osso

Quote from: Cooky on November 15, 2012, 09:33:18 PM
Attention ERS members: this weekend I would like to have a practice session before I start challenging other guilds, who will be able to play this weekend? please let me know

I can challenge you with my bro (GaMeKiNgS Clan) maybe tomorrow or today midnight

Cooky

i said i wanted to have a practice before i start challenging other guilds.. Why are you responding with a challenge? Wtf?

Reaper666

:)

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

November 29, 2012, 03:57:17 PM #13 Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 03:58:55 PM by Cooky
Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 29, 2012, 02:53:51 PM
i bet zeal can beat ers.

bring it c00ky
ok well we have to pick a time or try and hope we have enough players online at the same time

I posted on the guild thread

Selene

I'm not joining again, sorry. You can remove me from the guild list you made.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-