May 04, 2024, 05:54:36 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Started by zepher2211, November 13, 2010, 11:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eduard$haman

Hi! I'd like to join this guild because it is helpful and i have met some nice and fun members.
IGN:NightShadow
Lvl:143 atm but i'll be 150 in 1 or 2 days.
Sector:I'm good.
Pvp:I do much pvp and i was a good pvper in Bots Acclaim.
Bvb:I don't really like it but i sometimes do this too.

BonzoDog

Quote from: eduard$haman on November 25, 2011, 12:19:11 PM
Hi! I'd like to join this guild because it is helpful and i have met some nice and fun members.
IGN:NightShadow
Lvl:143 atm but i'll be 150 in 1 or 2 days.
Sector:I'm good.
Pvp:I do much pvp and i was a good pvper in Bots Acclaim.
Bvb:I don't really like it but i sometimes do this too.

- much pvp is a bad thing
- this is nothing like bots acclaim sorry
- what do you mean your "good at sector". please explain.

Energized

Hey guys, listen, you do know that I quit Silence right?
Sorry for making you to lose almost 700k gp, and sorry for not informing the leaders of this guild before and after I quit.

zepher2211

^ Didn't notice, remove Silence from your sig and be on your way ^-^
Powersurge
Headstrong

sasuke6548

hey guys im done now done with this guild im thinkin about leaving

BonzoDog

Quote from: sasuke6548 on November 25, 2011, 08:31:59 PM
hey guys im done now done with this guild im thinkin about leaving
If that's what you want then go ahead man, i cant persade you to stay any longer, I just spent half an hour doing that. if you do decide to stay then this is for you.

<3

sasuke6548

sorry guys.. :,( i had such good memories here.... were like a second family to me... but it started goin downhill after while... sorry guys... i understand if u guys hate me now (half of u already did) if Utopia doesnt work out then ill come back if im allowed

zepher2211

Since Utopia basically turned from a chill guild that didn't care about rank, into Redemption, the rule applies that you won't be allowed to rejoin. I'm rather tired of ever having to "re-accept" people after they decided to quit, so from now on no one that quits will be allowed back in, joining's a one time deal.

EDIT

This is not a strike at Utopia, I'm just saying it isn't what it was initially supposed to be, and that if someone wishes to quit and join you, I'm not gonna deal with them hopping back.
Powersurge
Headstrong

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

RAUDOG

Welcome back snow.

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 30, 2011, 09:45:08 PM
Since Utopia basically turned from a chill guild that didn't care about rank, into Redemption, the rule applies that you won't be allowed to rejoin. I'm rather tired of ever having to "re-accept" people after they decided to quit, so from now on no one that quits will be allowed back in, joining's a one time deal.

EDIT

This is not a strike at Utopia, I'm just saying it isn't what it was initially supposed to be, and that if someone wishes to quit and join you, I'm not gonna deal with them hopping back.
I totally agree with that statement.

qwerasdf2453

Hi....

IGN: _Choclate_

RLname: **** ****

Are you active: so-so ill be on more..

Waiting for approvable or deny
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

RAUDOG

Approved, nice to have you back _Choclate_.
Grats CM lvling to 200 very nice, listen fam i haven't been as active lately so next weekend we will kick it up a bit, co- lead Bonzo you are looking very good in that metorium set, hell i'm thinking about getting me a metorium set as well, I bet that will turn a-lot of heads lol. ;D

RAUDOG

Yz

Quote from: RAUDOG on December 03, 2011, 05:33:46 AM
Grats CM lvling to 200 very nice, listen fam i haven't been as active lately so next weekend we will kick it up a bit, co- lead Bonzo you are looking very good in that metorium set, hell i'm thinking about getting me a metorium set as well, I bet that will turn a-lot of heads lol. ;D

wouldn't care if you got one
DISCORD killyzkill

RAUDOG

Quote from: Yz on December 05, 2011, 03:01:38 AM
Quote from: RAUDOG on December 03, 2011, 05:33:46 AM

wouldn't care if you got one
Thank you.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-