May 15, 2024, 05:00:39 PMLatest Member: adlerFoes
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Thornz4un-ban

Thornz4un-ban

Started by Thornz, November 03, 2013, 10:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

I would unban you if you paid me, considering you made me work like a dog WINNING (charlie sheen) every dispute you opened.

Thornz

Quote from: Santa on November 04, 2013, 07:34:22 AM
I would unban you if you paid me, considering you made me work like a dog WINNING (charlie sheen) every dispute you opened.
I'm sorry you had to work so hard! I DID tell PayPal to drop the disputes. And they DID drop them! So what's the issue?

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Santa

Quote from: Thornz on November 04, 2013, 07:36:02 AM
I'm sorry you had to work so hard! I DID tell PayPal to drop the disputes. And they DID drop them! So what's the issue?

PayPal did not drop the disputes.  My fighting got your bank to drop the disputes as they were invalid and attempting fraudulent activities which is illegal!!

gg sir.

That will be $50 dollars! [email protected]

Thornz

Quote from: Santa on November 04, 2013, 07:38:25 AM

PayPal did not drop the disputes.  My fighting got your bank to drop the disputes as they were invalid and attempting fraudulent activities which is illegal!!

gg sir.

Are you telling me you never got the money???

Not pants

Santa

Quote from: Thornz on November 04, 2013, 07:43:44 AM

gg sir.

No, I got it all back.

Thornz

Quote from: Santa on November 04, 2013, 07:50:40 AM
Quote from: Thornz on November 04, 2013, 07:43:44 AM

gg sir.

No, I got it all back.
But you still want $50?

Not pants

Thornz

That sounds fair, especially because of all that I put you through (even though it was not my fault)

Still, I don't have much money to spare as my parents are going through a divorce and I don't have a job. Can we make it $30? I can even show you documents that prove they are divorcing....

Not pants

Santa

Quote from: Thornz on November 04, 2013, 07:57:36 AM
That sounds fair, especially because of all that I put you through (even though it was not my fault)

Still, I don't have much money to spare as my parents are going through a divorce and I don't have a job. Can we make it $30? I can even show you documents that prove they are divorcing....

$30 sounds fair.  I started at $50 because I knew you were going to try to lowball me.

Thornz

Quote from: Santa on November 04, 2013, 08:00:31 AM

$30 sounds fair.  I started at $50 because I knew you were going to try to lowball me.
Kk

Ima have to use cash and get one of those GreenDot cards for adding PayPal funds. So it'll be a couple/few days.

Not pants

Santa

Quote from: Thornz on November 04, 2013, 08:03:09 AM
Quote from: Santa on November 04, 2013, 08:00:31 AM

Kk

Ima have to use cash and get one of those GreenDot cards for adding PayPal funds. So it'll be a couple/few days.

kk dont use your moms credit card again without her consent.  thats why there was chargebacks before.

Thornz

YOU ROCK SANTA, THANK YOU SO MUCH

Not pants

matattmon

Hi.

I am still in your guild
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Purple

LOL HOW THE ****.

Admin charges $30 for unban

person that's banned ends up saying admin is gr8

Santa you're a wizard.

^**** im special xd

Bombz

CyberSox

Quote from: Bombz on November 03, 2013, 11:22:11 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on November 03, 2013, 11:19:30 PM
Quote from: Bombz on November 03, 2013, 11:11:43 PM
He's just some random weirdo.
Said the kid that wants to bomb BC.

Says the kid who don't know the differences between you're and your

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 03, 2013, 11:35:37 PM
That's cool. So did you're paypal stuff ever get resolve with BC therefore allowing you to come back and play again?

::)

Socks.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-