May 18, 2024, 01:17:31 AMLatest Member: Chacer1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » My account is bugged.

My account is bugged.

Started by Carp, July 23, 2011, 07:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carp

July 23, 2011, 07:27:15 AM Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 07:29:41 AM by Carp
My problem is that my account (ID: carpista) is bugged.I cannot use stashes on it,can't add friends, can't see guild chat and  guild information and I'm not getting any guild points when I sector. It all started when I used name changer.
Hope you can fix that.

Prove:

~Carp

<3

hawk5005

His name changed to :      `Carp

Carp

Has anyone even checked this?SInce this bug I have gotten around 200k GP but they aren't added to Redemption and I cant use items from my stashes.

~Carp

<3

koolwolf2

July 24, 2011, 11:13:17 AM #3 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:15:09 AM by koolwolf2
Could be ur antivirus blocking specific files from running or it deleted some files try reinstalling wiht no antivirus or firewall

GoodLuck :D

Q

Is it ur acc or ur game?

if it is ur acc then I really don't know much ask redeyes :P
Newest one:

RedNeon

check ur alt accs if u still has that problem, then maybe its ur client bugged

Carp

Alts are fine,only that account is bugged.I even reinstalled ...

<3

Gramps

They still not online fishy.....

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Santa

Hello, certain characters are blocked from our system, for security reasons.  I have gone ahead and changed your name to *Carp.  I will work on fixing that from the website name changer, to prevent this from happening again.

Thanks for the report, please let me know if this did not solve the problem.

~RedEyes.

Carp

Thank you ,problem has been solved , but other thing is that since then I have been stuck at 570196 GP, but I have been sectoring . Are those guild points going to be added or not.

<3

Santa

The thing is, your account name contained illegal characters, so many many functions was not working.  I have absolutely no idea how much GP you earned since your name was invalid.  If you can give me a rough estimate, I may be able to assist you.

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

carpista

If GP's are half of the experience I have earned. This weekend while I was bugged I went from lvl 168 to 181 which is getting nearly around 525k experience. That would mean I should get around 200k of GP's.

hawk5005

Quote from: carpista on July 26, 2011, 06:46:40 AM
If GP's are half of the experience I have earned. This weekend while I was bugged I went from lvl 168 to 181 which is getting nearly around 525k experience. That would mean I should get around 200k of GP's.

Actually for members, GP is 1/4 so you should get about 125k gp.

Santa

Hello, I've given your account 120k gp.

If you have any further questions/concerns, please express them here!

Thanks!

Carp

Well ,there is one more thing I'd like to get fixed.
I have really bad connection with players in this game.
I'm also playing Guild Wars and I have no problems there,its only this game.
Thanks.

<3

Santa

Hello, there is only a few different things that you can try to resolve connection problems.

1.) Disable firewall(s) / add the client to the exceptions.
2.) Enable the DMZ zone on your router to your LAN.
3.) If your router does not have DMZ, then just port forward UDP 100 - 65535 to your LAN.
4.) Try turning off your anti-virus(The only reason why I said this, is because someone's nod32 antivirus was interfering with the game in some way, and helped their connection by turning it off).

(If none of those work, then it's likely that your ISP provider blocks some UDP ports, and you would have to call them to confirm.)

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-