May 12, 2024, 10:40:05 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds

Membership.

Started by jackhammer, February 18, 2011, 05:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackhammer

I tried to get permanent membership i put all the stuff that is on my card, but it says the following message:Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card.What can i do to get membership?Can i buy it from Romania with MasterCard?

Allie

Paypal has been available for Romania for several years now.
I'd suggest doing this..

Login to Paypal -> Make sure you have a sending limit for at least $100.00 USD -> Merchant Services Tab -> Look for "Donate" in the list -> Make a "Donations" button and don't forget to select the correct currency (the button can look however, you won't see it anyway) -> Click the Email tab so you see the direct link to the Donation button -> Go to that link and donate to your Paypal at least $100.00 (USD) -> Buy membership via Paypal credit

Gramps

Sounds like paypal can't match you to your card. Are all the details the same (address etc...)?
Just asking as my wife had the same problems with her bank,. Turns out the bank thought she lived at our old address....

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

jackhammer

Quote from: Gramps on February 18, 2011, 07:19:18 PM
Sounds like paypal can't match you to your card. Are all the details the same (address etc...)?
Just asking as my wife had the same problems with her bank,. Turns out the bank thought she lived at our old address....
Yea i put all the stuff excepting for adress line 2 which is optional

jackhammer

Quote from: Allie on February 18, 2011, 06:11:44 PM
Paypal has been available for Romania for several years now.
I'd suggest doing this..

Login to Paypal -> Make sure you have a sending limit for at least $100.00 USD -> Merchant Services Tab -> Look for "Donate" in the list -> Make a "Donations" button and don't forget to select the correct currency (the button can look however, you won't see it anyway) -> Click the Email tab so you see the direct link to the Donation button -> Go to that link and donate to your Paypal at least $100.00 (USD) -> Buy membership via Paypal credit
It says :You cannot email money to yourself. Please enter another user's email address if you would like to send money to someone. So what next?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-