May 11, 2024, 07:55:19 PMLatest Member: JamesEdisk

Stat Changes

Started by Allie, September 18, 2010, 11:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Quote from: 1337HaxSkill on September 24, 2010, 11:22:53 PM
Hahaha Styx vs Tricky that's like the most obvious win for Tricky ever.... Styx you fail. Umm while i'm at it might as well say this Meta you fail 2.

Are you just mad because I won't sell you the head you "love" so much. Or are you just sucking up, after all...you are Frooty.

zomniethe4

Quote from: Meta on September 24, 2010, 11:36:42 PM
Are you just mad because I won't sell you the head you "love" so much. Or are you just sucking up, after all...you are gay.

Zom

1337HaxSkill

I don't really care much anymore Meta I put that sh!t behind man if I really wanted it I could just ask RedEyes. And i'm not sucking up Meta and I was never Frooty I was Loopie. =/

Why has everyone that played old BC changed so much?

Meta

Quote from: 1337HaxSkill on September 24, 2010, 11:45:40 PM
I don't really care much anymore Meta I put that sh!t behind man if I really wanted it I could just ask RedEyes. And i'm not sucking up Meta and I was never Frooty I was Loopie. =/

Because you became a annoying beggar.

1337HaxSkill

LOL okay I don't think everyone knows that because I didn't beg to everyone but everyone HAS changed which means it wasn't my fault and I wasn't begging I was convincing.

Yz

Quote from: 1337HaxSkill on September 24, 2010, 11:45:40 PM

Meta got his first taste of being liked by vets now hes got a drunken ego. Mine is funny, his is -

I never even try.

You're jealous of me.

bs like that
DISCORD killyzkill

sikna777

Well this will make players play more ;)

Painkiller

Quote from: Meta on September 21, 2010, 08:28:08 PM
I WANNA CONNECT TO YOU DAMNIT

O_O i didn't know it was like that meta *thank god this wasn't addressed to me XD

Meta

Quote from: Painkiller on September 30, 2010, 04:50:33 PM
O_O i didn't know it was like that meta *thank god this wasn't addressed to me XD

What are you thinking about? Perv.

Painkiller

just go to page 2 of this thread and you will see

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-