May 11, 2024, 03:50:46 PMLatest Member: JamesEdisk
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Interface update - beta version (for those asking for progress check)

Interface update - beta version (for those asking for progress check)

Started by Allie, March 24, 2013, 06:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

A few things might change, but for the most part, this is what it'll look like on release.
(none of this is photoshop, it's all good and functional. only a couple bugs to work out)

Santa

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

medchiller

This looks amazing! Looks like it will make having fun in PvP way easier. Can't wait! :D

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

jeroen

very nice but will the options checked still be shown in the roomname so others can see the rules from the lobby?

war_lord159

IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Toast

Cooky

lara538

Quote from: Danniieeooo on March 24, 2013, 11:22:33 AM
Looks pretty awesome :)
Could there be a new way to change who the Room Master is instead of the person leaving the room in order for it to change? It'd be handy for when the RM needs to go to the shop etc

I remember of a @rmtransfer personIGN command dunno if it was in bc in the past or if it is a UFWDB command.
But using this command it exactly effect was/is: U leave the room automatically after u type it. The RM goes to the person that u wrote the name. It is good cuz u can change rm even if the person u want to be the rm isnt on the first slot.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Thornz

Looks good...BUT: where is tag mode in PvP? I don't see it :/

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Danniieeooo on March 24, 2013, 11:22:33 AM
Looks pretty awesome :)
Could there be a new way to change who the Room Master is instead of the person leaving the room in order for it to change? It'd be handy for when the RM needs to go to the shop etc

We were discussing it earlier, and in a future patch we plan to fix a lot of things with roommaster, including the ability to give it to another player without leaving the room and a few things like making the change password function actually useable if the first room master leaves.

mic99

NeoKiller

Cooky

why is there a check box for  'no random drops' on the one screenshot of a sector room?

ZeroUH

Iridion

to be honest, after reading of the amazing update that would let you edit anything in the game or whatever i expected a little more :(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on March 26, 2013, 09:50:26 AM
to be honest, after reading of the amazing update that would let you edit anything in the game or whatever i expected a little more :(
what were you expecting?    this is an awesome update and something that was previously thought to be impossible. I for one am thankful for it and this is but a small glimpse of the amazing updates to come  ;)

cybercjt

Quote from: Cooky on March 26, 2013, 09:54:40 AM
this is but a small glimpse of the amazing updates to come  ;)
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Rossbach

This is just the beginning of the new updates for BC. They will happen slowly over time. Think about how only 2 people are doing this - 1 refusing to work at times, rather than a whole development team. Ross somewhat thinks they should start re-designing the game on how it looks, now that they can add buttons wherever they want.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2013, 02:49:20 PM
Ross somewhat thinks they should start re-designing the game on how it looks, now that they can add buttons wherever they want.  ::)
that's what i expected. if there is only 1 and a half people working on such a big project either stop it (should it have even started?) or get more people to work on it. -_-

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Purple

Quote from: Iridion on March 26, 2013, 03:30:17 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2013, 02:49:20 PM
Ross somewhat thinks they should start re-designing the game on how it looks, now that they can add buttons wherever they want.  ::)
that's what i expected. if there is only 1 and a half people working on such a big project either stop it (should it have even started?) or get more people to work on it. -_-

They need to find people to work on graphic design. Everyone currently in the community, besides the people already working on it, don't have time / aren't good enough. I don't think it would be hard for em too if they were willing to actually hire one, but I don't think they're willing(Though I can't say for sure because I have the same knowledge of their money as everyone else does).

^**** im special xd

nourr993

That's what i'mtalking about Good job. Now make more
btw whats with the black plasmodium head did it burn from using kow's blow up thing
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

paranoia

EGK!

Selene

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-