May 11, 2024, 10:07:58 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Interface update - beta version (for those asking for progress check)

Interface update - beta version (for those asking for progress check)

Started by Allie, March 24, 2013, 06:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Cooky

why is there a check box for  'no random drops' on the one screenshot of a sector room?

ZeroUH

Iridion

to be honest, after reading of the amazing update that would let you edit anything in the game or whatever i expected a little more :(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on March 26, 2013, 09:50:26 AM
to be honest, after reading of the amazing update that would let you edit anything in the game or whatever i expected a little more :(
what were you expecting?    this is an awesome update and something that was previously thought to be impossible. I for one am thankful for it and this is but a small glimpse of the amazing updates to come  ;)

cybercjt

Quote from: Cooky on March 26, 2013, 09:54:40 AM
this is but a small glimpse of the amazing updates to come  ;)
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Rossbach

This is just the beginning of the new updates for BC. They will happen slowly over time. Think about how only 2 people are doing this - 1 refusing to work at times, rather than a whole development team. Ross somewhat thinks they should start re-designing the game on how it looks, now that they can add buttons wherever they want.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2013, 02:49:20 PM
Ross somewhat thinks they should start re-designing the game on how it looks, now that they can add buttons wherever they want.  ::)
that's what i expected. if there is only 1 and a half people working on such a big project either stop it (should it have even started?) or get more people to work on it. -_-

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Purple

Quote from: Iridion on March 26, 2013, 03:30:17 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2013, 02:49:20 PM
Ross somewhat thinks they should start re-designing the game on how it looks, now that they can add buttons wherever they want.  ::)
that's what i expected. if there is only 1 and a half people working on such a big project either stop it (should it have even started?) or get more people to work on it. -_-

They need to find people to work on graphic design. Everyone currently in the community, besides the people already working on it, don't have time / aren't good enough. I don't think it would be hard for em too if they were willing to actually hire one, but I don't think they're willing(Though I can't say for sure because I have the same knowledge of their money as everyone else does).

^**** im special xd

nourr993

That's what i'mtalking about Good job. Now make more
btw whats with the black plasmodium head did it burn from using kow's blow up thing
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

paranoia

EGK!

Selene

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-