iwasbobo

Quote from: Allie on January 28, 2011, 08:30:37 PM
I've*
Could have*
Realize*
Don't*
Capitalize*

lol it makes sentence.

Realise and capitalise are British spellings, I believe.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Allie

Quote from: iwasbobo on January 29, 2011, 03:14:22 AM
Realise and capitalise are British spellings, I believe.

I really don't care, spell check says your ass is wrong >;[.

tanqq

Quote from: Bubu on January 27, 2011, 11:28:43 PM
nah, just is annoying that jeff n bobo spam forums with useless posts... grammar police should correct people mistakes when those mistakes doesn't let others get the point of the post, not just a missed last period, or stuffs like that, that no one care about.
Also this is a game forum, and most of us r 18- so whats the point of using perfect grammar in a game? the important thing is that others can understand you, go use ur perfect grammar in school or college, ur just wasting ur fingers using it here, and ruining the forums.

I would laughed so hard if there was a sentence like this in one of the essays during the test in real life.

''I gtg to tha toilet at 9pm at night and when I heard a weird noise it made go FUUUUUUU-''

hawk5005

Quote from: tanqq on January 29, 2011, 09:28:16 AM
I would laughed so hard if there was a sentence like this in one of the essays during the test in real life.

''I gtg to tha toilet at 9pm at night and when I heard a weird noise it made go FUUUUUUU-''
I would have laughed so hard if there was a sentence like this in one of the essays during a test in real life.

''I had to go to the toilet at 9pm at night and when I heard a weird noise ,  it made me go FUUUUUUU-''

Iridion

i thin grmer polic is studip iead bcuz, It Do Not Give Any Help 2 pleyers We Want more exp an coins plz we Could hav rats to xx5 evry dei plsss

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meteor

Quote from: Iridion on January 29, 2011, 09:44:19 AM
i thin grmer polic is studip iead bcuz, It Do Not Give Any Help 2 pleyers We Want more exp an coins plz we Could hav rats to xx5 evry dei plsss
I think the grammar police is a stupid idea because it does not help players.We want more experience and coins, please.We could have rates to 5x every day, please.

(click to show/hide)

hawk5005

January 29, 2011, 10:11:02 AM #23 Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 10:31:09 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: Meteor on January 29, 2011, 09:57:32 AM
I think the grammar police is a stupid idea because it does not help players.We want more experience and coins, please.We could have rates to 5x every day, please.

I think the grammar police is a stupid idea because it does not help players.We want more experience and coins . Could we please have 5x rates every day ?

NeoKiller

STFU already who cares about that mistakes. and plz is just a shorter version of please not a mistake.
this grammer police idea sucks.

thugzy

January 29, 2011, 10:21:53 AM #25 Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 10:24:08 AM by thugzy
Quote from: Meteor on January 29, 2011, 09:57:32 AM

I think the grammar police is a stupid idea because it does not help players.We want more experience and coins, please.We should have rates at 5x every day, please.

Note the subtle difference..and yes this whole thing is just a pisstake

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Mr_V

hawk5005

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-