May 21, 2024, 09:13:53 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » lier about hacker

lier about hacker

Started by flamewolf12, July 01, 2012, 11:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamewolf12

:'(  i got set up cause when we where playing with like sympathy Friend lvl 221 we did lvl 239 but when they defeated boss they lied about me hacking when i came on i was playing helping lower lvl like lvl 50 or higher then i went to lobby and i said hi to Mod Dill and and like sympathy said I'm gonna lie to every one in whisper mode and i said why what are u gonna say to every one then he said about u hacking then i said i don't then i made room to proof every one that i don't hack then a lvl 148 joined and lvl 1 and higher then 150 then i said I'm gonna proof every one that i don't then next minute we died  and he said that i have infinite hp but i died witch i don't have infinite hp or any thing then after that i talked to some people and coolchill then i got kicked off then I'm ip banned now i feel sad know that he lied plz help :'(  :'(

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

A comma, a dot here and there would really help.
I didn't really understand, but you said that you were set-up.
Please tell us your in-game name.

flamewolf12

my name on it is Plasma_Cannon i got ip banned cause i got set up plzz gm

Yz

I will unban you as I have gone over the evidence and there's no definite proof of you hacking from what I saw.

And if you were hacking, consider this a second chance. I'll unban you when I can get online x_O
DISCORD killyzkill

flamewolf12

thnxs aeon ur the best i feel happy again ;D thnxs to u

NeoKiller

Please note that we'll have an eye especially on you.

flamewolf12

are u gm neo? reply if it is cause im one off ur m8's from age's ago on on first boutcheetah u said ur gona be a gm

MurdeR

BIG mistake you did Yz, what kind of GM are you? there was a topic that i created about him. But no, you didn't saw it.
Look here.

IGN | MurdeR
Lv | 225~270
Guild | Utopia
Specialty | Sector

Yz

Thank you for posting the evidence I have already looked over.

There is a hacker for sure in that room, but there is no defining evidence that it is Plasma who did it. NeoKiller agrees with me on this. It probably is, but we need to be 100% certain.

Locking, Plasma you will be unbanned within the next hour x_O
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-