March 28, 2024, 02:32:34 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » What site improvements would you like to see?

What site improvements would you like to see?

Started by Santa, March 18, 2014, 07:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Leave your ideas in a post here, if you have any, and I will let you know if I agree, and will or will not add it.

Also let me know if there is a feature on the site which you do not like, and which ones you would like better if they could be improved with _____.

Thanks,
~Kenneth.

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Santa

Quote from: Madprox on March 18, 2014, 10:30:53 AM
Livechat.

That would be a nice idea, but I'm not sure who would be able to do that full time.  I mean maybe some could do it for a few hours at a time, but it would be no better than having staff member in-game, unless people cannot log in, and need assistance with the client.

Madprox

Quote from: Santa on March 18, 2014, 10:47:08 AM
Livechat.

That would be a nice idea, but I'm not sure who would be able to do that full time.  I mean maybe some could do it for a few hours at a time, but it would be no better than having staff member in-game, unless people cannot log in, and need assistance with the client.
It would technically not be 24/7, but it would be WAY easier and MUCH more convenient then having to be in-game and watching the lobby 24/7 when free time is available.

SHould we use livechat as well, i could be at work, my phone would beep, and i could (possibly) help a player instantly.

Santa

Quote from: Madprox on March 18, 2014, 10:52:26 AM
Livechat.

It would technically not be 24/7, but it would be WAY easier and MUCH more convenient then having to be in-game and watching the lobby 24/7 when free time is available.

SHould we use livechat as well, i could be at work, my phone would beep, and i could (possibly) help a player instantly.

I'll see what can be done about this.  I was thinking maybe I could just add back the lobby chat feature that used to be on the website, except this time it wouldn't be a java applet most likely.

Madprox

Quote from: Santa on March 18, 2014, 11:00:38 AM
Quote from: Madprox on March 18, 2014, 10:52:26 AM
Livechat.

I'll see what can be done about this.  I was thinking maybe I could just add back the lobby chat feature that used to be on the website, except this time it wouldn't be a java applet most likely.
Discuss with RK and Mechill, I believe they were all behind the livechat idea.

Creeper9020

Madprox

Quote from: Creeper9020 on March 18, 2014, 11:20:19 AM
A shoutbox?
I think that is basically integrated in what santa meant by the lobby chat feature.
a shoutbox linked to the in-game lobby.

Iridion

new graphics and more game content (game guide, best items, that stuff)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

qolderman

all items in game content

like jack head, halloween aura 2, etc
so you don't need to go to the market place or zylon shop to look for its stats

they will be all listed and you can search for any item
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

JustRK

well I was already working on videos, but if you need more content to replace the front page videos with something more official I am your man  ;D

also with the live chat button, it would just prompt someone to send a staff member a message if no one was currently online. Though the initial trial that we did to use live chat was pretty successful  ;D

Corr

Update the homepage, make it flashy like the other site.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Selene

I have few ideas however I would like to Skype you them.

Reviax

Can the marketplace be improved?

(Very big improvements needed, starting with how ugly it looks)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-