May 04, 2024, 05:54:28 PMLatest Member: killergab01
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Payment Option

Payment Option

Started by AeroZ, July 16, 2013, 09:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AeroZ

Hi,

so i was wondering if there will be more or different kinds of payment option for membership&zylon coins in the futher?

-Flitz

Omega

ikr,I've been registering and getting money in my paypal for the past 2 and a half weeks.And i'm tired of the wait just to buy some ZC.

Allie

Omega

I suggest PayByCash,or Interac or maybe even UGC.I mean it cant be that hard to set up right?
Just something that does not need people registering for 5-7 days.

zexxo1997

Quote from: Allie on July 16, 2013, 07:04:21 PM
What do you suggest?
i suggest : Zong mobile payment then i can buy all the time (Y)

AeroZ

i suggest PayByCash & PayBySms those 2 are also very easy to use and understand besides i think more people can make purchases with these 2 then with paypal:)

-Flitz

JustRK

Quote from: AeroZ on July 16, 2013, 08:39:24 PM
i suggest PayByCash & PayBySms those 2 are also very easy to use and understand besides i think more people can make purchases with these 2 then with paypal:)

-Flitz

Pay by cash seems like a reasonable option, but wouldn't work out very well for people who are outside of the US. Most Pay by SMS companies take percentage of money away from profit much like how visa and mastercard take a 2% convenience fee from merchants in my state, so that would suck on Zylon's end. Honestly if there was an alternative to trial pay in terms of commercial and promotional payments then it would be better, but they are notorious for not caring whether or not they're offers fall through.

Cooky

they are going to be adding Ultimate Game Card at some point as far as I know.. they said they signed a contract and everything

qolderman

Quote from: Allie on July 16, 2013, 07:04:21 PM
What do you suggest?
to be able to buy ZC, membership from bank  8)
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Omega

Quote from: Cooky on July 17, 2013, 02:06:23 AM
they are going to be adding Ultimate Game Card at some point as far as I know.. they said they signed a contract and everything
Ah thats nice

AeroZ

indeed that is good news :) hope more payment options will follow

OmegaSniper

I think the best method is pay by PSC,PSC=PaySafeCard it can be purshared in almost all country's and its very easy to use,you dont need an acc on their website or something only thing what you need is code what is on PSC when you bought it,you can buy psc in shops in your country.

orsaky

Quote from: Omega on July 16, 2013, 07:25:19 PM
I suggest PayByCash,or Interac or maybe even UGC.I mean it cant be that hard to set up right?

since when did paypal take 5-7days to set up/registar? i set mine up and was able to buy stuff in less then 10 minutes

with this and paypal i dont see anything else they need

Cooky

orsaky, to connect your paypal to your bank account may require a few days because they have to verify your account by sending you a value (usually just a few cents) and you have to type in how much it was to confirm the account

Omega

Quote from: orsaky on July 17, 2013, 12:47:26 PM
Quote from: Omega on July 16, 2013, 07:25:19 PM

since when did paypal take 5-7days to set up/registar? i set mine up and was able to buy stuff in less then 10 minutes

with this and paypal i dont see anything else they need
Depends on what ur using,I'm using a bak account to apy so it takes long as shit...I have currently been waiting for everythingt o be set up for almost 3 weeks now.I am currently waiting for my money to go from my bank account to my paypal safely.......

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-