May 02, 2024, 03:45:23 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » He Quit Again

He Quit Again

Started by RAUDOG, July 26, 2012, 02:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheese

Quote from: Dillh on July 26, 2012, 04:52:14 PM
Perhaps he didn't want to talk to allie/ken, he wanted to find out what everyone else knew?
About 3 people know, they wouldn't tell him anyway.

whoops77

Guys, leave ICE alone, this consistant hating towards him has gone on long enough, Dill is right, ICE was looking for answers, not negativity, Thank you, if you're just here to troll, GET OFF THIS FORUM POST. KKTYBAIII

Toast

Quote from: whoops77 on July 26, 2012, 05:14:13 PM
Guys, leave ICE alone, this consistant hating towards him has gone on long enough, Dill is right, ICE was looking for answers, not negativity, Thank you, if you're just here to troll, GET OFF THIS FORUM POST. KKTYBAIII

How is this trolling?

KillerPig

no1 is trolling on this thread

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

cheese

You should lock this bread before i say what i really think ;)

loewe98

Quote from: cheese on July 26, 2012, 05:18:34 PM
You should lock this bread before i say what i really think ;)

Who cares?

cheese

Firey, when did you turn into a ****?

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on July 26, 2012, 04:39:25 PM
rumor is that he quit because he didnt get temp admin

Basically, the night before he was completely fine and content with us and the game, then I promoted Yz because Kenny told me he wanted to work full time on another project and Yz is the best community manager that I know. He questioned me for hours even though it started with a "If you don't mind me asking, why'd you choose tricky over me", eventually basically turning into a "You should have picked me, I'm the head GM, and your reasons are stupid therefore give me a real reason."

Later that day I hear from Tricky that gramps is on a bitch fit and quitting again. So yes that's the reason; the chances are slim that anything else affected his decision that day.

A question was asked, I answered it. No offense nor caring to anyone.

Yz

DIdn't say Gramps was on a bitch fit just noted how he was annoyed by Allie, just sayin', Gramps and me are forever x_O
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-