May 05, 2024, 12:01:48 AMLatest Member: jeimyz23
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Sig request {$5 for a winner / 1 month membership}

Sig request {$5 for a winner / 1 month membership}

Started by Jeffalo13, July 17, 2011, 02:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

July 17, 2011, 02:19:28 AM Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 03:42:46 PM by Jeffalo13
Could someone do a signature for me?

Pic:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/The_Wire_Omar.jpg
http://bridgejournalism2010.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/michaelkwilliams.jpg

http://i.cdn.hbo.com/assets/images/series/the-wire/downloads/wallpaper-omar-lesson-1600.jpg  (Higher resolution)

I have an odd request for this signature. I'd like the text like this: http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1848/magstle.png Basically, lots of different text.

The different quotes: "You come at the king, you best not miss." || "A man got to have a code." ||  "All in the game."

Also, just in another corner, put "Omar".

Since I'm offering real shiz, it better be perfect.  Depending on how good it is, I'll give anywhere from $3-$5 (if it fits the bill :D.)
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Yoshi91

You would need the address of the winner to give the $5 to them... That's kinda creepeh, I wouldn't enter. Just buy a one month membership for them instead cause $5 doesn't get much stuff int he real world, besides memb.

NoS

There's something called paypal, isn't there
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Iridion

If you like the one I will do it's free cus I'm not gonna do paypal nd stuff lolk

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Jeffalo13

Yeah, I was going to use PayPal to send it.  Or a membership, if that's about $5.  Gavin, I'm desperate :P.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Yz

Quote from: Yoshi91 on July 17, 2011, 06:40:39 PM
You would need the address of the winner to give the $5 to them... That's kinda creepeh, I wouldn't enter. Just buy a one month membership for them instead cause $5 doesn't get much stuff int he real world, besides memb.

With your logic, we're visiting RedEyes and physically giving him $5 a month for membership... ::) Paypal works by transferring money from one acc to another.
DISCORD killyzkill

1337HaxSkill

Wtf is anyone gonna do with $5 buy a lollypop?

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

BoutRoodi

IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

BoutRoodi

I made one. I think It's my best. Hope you like it. (It's kind of plain but I will work on another one if you don't like this one)

Yoshi91

Quote from: Tricky on July 18, 2011, 05:11:00 AM
Quote from: Yoshi91 on July 17, 2011, 06:40:39 PM

With your logic, we're visiting RedEyes and physically giving him $5 a month for membership... ::) Paypal works by transferring money from one acc to another.
Sorry but I didn't know how Paypal works in the first place. But by saying address, it's to mean, by mail not to physically hand it to him in person. Well I guess you could also mean physically as in RedEyes actually getting the $5, seeing it for real and not digitally through his account.
Still, my main point was to convert the price to be of a membership for one month, $5.50, add the extra 50 cent because I don't really think $5 could really get you anything more worthy, especially when this is a player sponsored event for a sig in a forum for a game. Plus, some people don't have a Paypal account, thus the easier way would be to mail the money to them by mail.
Btw... I'll try to make a sig.

BoutRoodi

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-