May 04, 2024, 06:15:00 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Win the best mofo item in the game! :320 DAY KOWBAT: Big ass event! ;o

Win the best mofo item in the game! :320 DAY KOWBAT: Big ass event! ;o

Started by Yz, July 24, 2011, 02:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1337HaxSkill

This is like basically impossible lmfao Trickey who's going to bother even trying??

Yz

Insan has almost completed the event, I have to extend the event just so he doesn't finish it in a single day while everyone else is asleep
DISCORD killyzkill

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Insaniity

Alot of boxes:

30 seconds 30 people

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Insaniity

Dang u caught up dude GL with the Elite set btw they have to be matching

asmit10

i could get elite set from friend :3 so if i had +6 set i think i would have a chance of winning.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Insaniity

Quote from: asmit10 on July 24, 2011, 07:50:10 AM
i could get elite set from friend :3 so if i had +6 set i think i would have a chance of winning.
If you read you have to have pic of SPIKER SET SAME COLOR And the pic of you getting it in the game...

asmit10

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

NeoKiller

LOL FU I just woke up with a hangover and you almost completed it.

Oraxs

Quote from: Tricky on July 24, 2011, 02:26:39 AM
Ello. As many of you know, I have a year kowbat. But I am cool and don't need kowbat so I am now gonna give it away. But this is a 1 of a kind item disregarding GM's, so this won't just be an easy ass event. In fact it will bust your IQ to negative 20. It takes MONEY, LUCK, TIME, and butthurt.

..Prizes..

320+ day KOWBAT!
1 Year coin set of your choosing!
30% of the gigas made from 'tier'!
5mil refund from 'tier'!
100k Bot-stract!
Elektra +5 SET!
Mobility boost 1 million games!
Even moar stuff in future ;o!

!Participation!
There are three "Sects" to this event. The 'tier' sect, 'scavenger' sect, and 'photographer' sect.
There will be a Fourth sect announced in three days, so everyone has had a chance to compete in the current three sects, so don't worry. It will be simply known as the 'final' sect. Three more awards will also be announced as well, so it's more worth it.
Also make sure to post your IGN if you plan on participating
IGN:

:TieR:
What's a super rare item without half your pockets being emptied? To even PARTICIPATE in the event you must send 10 Million gigas to "Yz" with the title "Kowbat plz" ;) Seems fair to me eh! Once you've done that, it becomes a real event.

:ScavengeR:
Not yet have I seen an Elite spiker set in this game. You must post a screen of themselves with a full Elite spiker set along with pics of them being found in sector. Good luck with this one. The set must be a MATCHING set. All green, all blue or all red.

:PhotographeR:
Got some interesting crap here, which will make you all rage from frustration.

-First Picture-
A +6 Set! Oh yes, you gotta show me a +6 set with stats and all :P Doesn't even have to be yours, so you'd best hope for a generous guildmate or something of the like. However, it must be on your account. If you have a +7 set, this will be ok too

-Second Picture-
A Melissa trans and a Bugbear trans fighting in Hoverbyte! Must be spec. transed Melissa!

-Third Picture-
A picture of yourself getting over 5+ kills in any PvP map or getting 30 kills in sector in under a minute (finish level with 30 kills under a minute) Get holodeckin'.

-Fourth Picture=
A picture of a x4 chain or more in PvP, or a picture of a lot of box drops

Please check this thread reguarly for updates
IGN's: Yz, rave2Yz

I have no chance of winning because i dont have 10 mil and i dont know how to take screenshots

RedNeon

to take screenshots, press prntscrn on ur keyboard whenever ure on the client window
if u want to check them, find Zylon gaming folder>Boutcheetah>Screenshots

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-