May 04, 2024, 07:26:15 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Event for BC - Allie please READ IT!!

New Event for BC - Allie please READ IT!!

Started by STC Zero, October 14, 2014, 02:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STC Zero

It will be possible to be an ANNIVERSARY OF BC!! EVENT it will be very great for all users and it will be for remember when was created BC and the prizes can be a items like a 2 or 3 years ago of the others events and new some rares and a grand prize like a super rare item only in sector and a log in daily reward like this
(click to show/hide)

it will be great an event of the Anniversary of BC!!  :D

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

ModProto

Lets make the old Nazi Armour the prize.
/s.

I like the Idea though!

-Brandon

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Robocop7ant

October 16, 2014, 10:50:49 AM #4 Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 12:13:12 PM by Robocop7ant
A "super" rare item wont be rare if many gets it.

i think it's a nice idea with something to remember when it came out, but then it could be a flag with the yr bc came out and/or e.f

like it, just not the rare part.
and no op item ;)
<br />

1337HaxSkill

I disapprove of this idea.
Giving members spins or more free rares is foolish and harmful to the economy.
If we must have an event, how about something that isn't at all powerful, but very unique?
We don't need to constantly have OP items introduced into the game, that's what's ruining it.
Any decent game would not give away extremely powerful items for no reason at all.

Take RuneScape, they often have events, but they never release items that are powerful, only unique.
And that is what makes them valuable. It also doesn't screw up the economy.

Allie

Quote from: 1337HaxSkill on October 17, 2014, 03:37:54 AM
Take RuneScape, they often have events, but they never release items that are powerful, only unique.

They also have the benefit of being able to wear unique items without it affecting your gameplay. We're lobby based, so you only join games to fight, and fighting without good gear puts you at a disadvantage.
If you have any ideas for unique rewards, I would be more than happy to hear them. We have thought of a transmog system, it's just a very difficult thing to do.

1337HaxSkill

October 17, 2014, 04:06:34 AM #7 Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 04:10:20 AM by 1337HaxSkill
Quote from: Allie on October 17, 2014, 03:58:20 AM
Quote from: 1337HaxSkill on October 17, 2014, 03:37:54 AM

They also have the benefit of being able to wear unique items without it affecting your gameplay. We're lobby based, so you only join games to fight, and fighting without good gear puts you at a disadvantage.
If you have any ideas for unique rewards, I would be more than happy to hear them. We have thought of a transmog system, it's just a very difficult thing to do.

Okay, I understand you're sort of handicapped being unable to make any new models, but something like a new wing or flag skin would have worked just fine. If you hadn't introduced Meto wings and such, I'm sure people would have paid quite a few gigas just to have a pair of wings that you can't buy from the shop with coins.

Transmog is also a nice idea, maybe there's a way to wear other body/arm parts over your current ones, like you can do with coin heads.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-