May 02, 2024, 12:38:22 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New game mode!! Amazing!!!

New game mode!! Amazing!!!

Started by bangaer2, December 09, 2010, 02:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bangaer2

I thought of something like a Sector/PVP/Race style where players play invidualy and begin at different spots. This willl be played like a sector but inv. SO the thing is... The first one to get to the finish gets to battle the boss(which is tough) alone and get various drops. 2-8 players required for this game mode. Players take different paths but connects at boss. The first player to reach the boss area blocks the path for all the other players with a wall kind of like in 61.
This is an example of the map... example on 4 player...

as the players get closer to the finish, they eventually get to the same path where they can PvP each other to prevent other players from proceding and run on... the paths should have Viruses in them... harder VIruses as the path follow, Viruses requires to be killed before proceding... lvl 61 walls should be encountered too...
ok so this was just an idea hard to understand maybe because this is something new so basicly... Run.. Stay alive..Win
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

NeoKiller

bangaer2

Quote from: Vlad7 on December 09, 2010, 02:31:11 PM
i like it.
sounds really cool
+1
:D tons of possibilities are possible in this game mode; Teams too? Perfect for Gulid Wars!! omg :D
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

LiquidChaos

bangaer2

Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Mr_V

good but not sure if it can be added to the game...

Allie

Quote from: LiquidChaos on December 09, 2010, 02:44:35 PM
you cant add stuff like that :(

Might as well suggest it, if our rate of learning how to edit the client continues as is now, we might be able to add new modes in a year or two.

For example, we didn't know how to add sector maps before.
Now we do.

Styx

Quote from: Allie on December 10, 2010, 04:36:21 AM
Might as well suggest it, if our rate of learning how to edit the client continues as is now, we might be able to add new modes in a year or two.

For example, we didn't know how to add sector maps before.
Now we do.

From a players point of view, it looks like u copied and pasted a map file and replaced stuff. :(
but srsly.
But good job tho.  :)

Mr_V

Quote from: Styx on December 10, 2010, 05:37:55 AM
From a players point of view, it looks like u copied and pasted a map file and replaced stuff. :(
but srsly.
but my lv X is awsome :(

Styx

Quote from: Mr_V on December 10, 2010, 05:58:52 AM
but my lv X is awsome :(

Lv 215 u mean. Yea it is good. :). But the mob spawn points are the same, triggers are the same and heaps of other stuff.

Mr_V

Quote from: Styx on December 10, 2010, 06:07:28 AM
Lv 215 u mean. Yea it is good. :). But the mob spawn points are the same, triggers are the same and heaps of other stuff.
imposibble to edit map's codes...but I was talkin' about X...I used Hacken Core's files for it...at lv215 the files were entirely edited in Paint...(except the buildings...)

Allie

Quote from: Styx on December 10, 2010, 05:37:55 AM
but srsly.

Looks so easy.
Doesn't it.

I'll bet Evo will NEVER, EVER find out how to make a new map.
EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.
Just sayin'.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Mr_V

Quote from: Allie on December 10, 2010, 07:04:06 AM
Looks so easy.
Doesn't it.

I'll bet UGLY PONIES will NEVER, EVER find out how to make a new map.
EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.
Just sayin'.
who're ugly ponies?

bangaer2

Make more maps then :) would be awesome! and btw is it possible for me to be able to create/edit new maps??
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Mr_V

Quote from: bangaer2 on December 10, 2010, 11:51:03 AM
Make more maps then :) would be awesome! and btw is it possible for me to be able to create/edit new maps??
maybe not...if u dont watch some tuts 1st...

bangaer2

I like to draw/create/pic/stuff maybe i shuld apply for GFX? isn't that stuff they do?
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Mr_V

Quote from: bangaer2 on December 10, 2010, 11:54:36 AM
I like to draw/create/pic/stuff maybe i shuld apply for GFX? isn't that stuff they do?
yup

bangaer2

Quote from: Mr_V on December 10, 2010, 12:02:44 PM
yup
If i make a mod... how do i make it seen in game?when i have customized a data file it still doesn't get showed in game.
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Mr_V

kanbay2

I hope this will be a game mode one day

Kataclysm

lol this is insane yet enjoyable =]

rhysmayer

the idea that its a race to the boss seems unfair as surges at higher levels have huge speed bonuses so it wouldnt be that much of a contest as a ram cant chase down surge with a +5 bladium body etc. so maybe, if at all possible, the actually have to pvp to get to said boss. although this sounds kind of impossible it would improve on your idea i think.

but anyway, great idea - sounds funnnn

bangaer2

Well dude if you would have read the whole thing more accurate you would see that: The maps would include obstacles such as Walls(Like in Lv.61) Viruses, Traps(Fire coming of the ground, Spinning things at Lv.61, Saws at Lv.200).
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

FatalMidna

Maybe at each intersection, those two players have to fight each other after fighting the viruses. That way, no one could have a set JUST for one mode: They would have to have balance.

Redshadow

Quote from: bangaer2 on December 10, 2010, 01:23:59 PM
If i make a mod... how do i make it seen in game?when i have customized a data file it still doesn't get showed in game.

u can't.

lololol

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:06:51 AM
u can't.

lololol

Not unless the Admins allow the release of patch, but then it would have to be available to everyone.

Yz

nobody left on this forum can even make a mod good enough that deserves to be put in game
DISCORD killyzkill

FatalMidna

Quote from: Tricky on January 09, 2011, 05:10:15 AM
nobody left on this forum can even make a mod good enough that deserves to be put in game

True enough, for the most part.

Redshadow

if only the gfx team was still around...

oh wait

FatalMidna

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:23:39 AM
a useless threat

Speaking of Allie, she never did respond to my private message. Does she ever respond to those?

Redshadow

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 05:27:50 AM
Speaking of Allie, she never did respond to my private message. Does she ever respond to those?

Probably not. I'm guessing she gets over 9000 per day from koreans who don't know where to download the client.

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:32:58 AM
Probably not. I'm guessing she gets over 9000 per day from koreans who don't know where to download the client.

Speaking of Koreans, someone in Off Topic found the site they must be based off of.

Redshadow

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 05:38:47 AM
Speaking of Koreans, someone in Off Topic found the site they must be based off of.

Sometimes I wonder whether or not the mass of koreans that flood the server at midnight affects the server in a positive or negative fashion.

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:43:06 AM
Sometimes I wonder whether or not the mass of koreans that flood the server at midnight affects the server in a positive or negative fashion.

It can't be anything but negative, especially if they're from North Korea. A lot of those people are crazy.

Redshadow

They do help with the popularity, which is needed. However, most of the extended popularity brought by Koreans is directed toward other Koreans, which means more people that can't speak English.

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:46:43 AM
They do help with the popularity, which is needed. However, most of the extended popularity brought by Koreans is directed toward other Koreans, which means more people that can't speak English.

It's unfortunate the Tower of Babel incident can't be undone, but then again, I don't believe in that Biblical crap anyway.

Redshadow

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 05:48:54 AM
It's unfortunate the Tower of Babel incident can't be undone, but then again, I don't believe in that Biblical crap anyway.

I forgot what this thread was originally about.

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:50:51 AM
I forgot what this thread was originally about.

Tournament tiered style race with Viruses and PvP mixed in. You don't need me to tell you, just look at page 1.

Redshadow

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 05:56:22 AM
Tournament tiered style race with Viruses and PvP mixed in. You don't need me to tell you, just look at page 1.

but i'm laaaaaaaazyzyzyzyzyzyzzyaaaazyyyyyyy

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:57:03 AM
but i'm laaaaaaaazyzyzyzyzyzyzzyaaaazyyyyyyy

No, your just lazy, with onr "l" one "a" one "z" and one "y."

Redshadow

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 05:58:19 AM
No, your just lazy, with onr "l" one "a" one "z" and one "y."

and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and an a and an a and an a and an a and a y

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 06:01:50 AM
and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and an a and an a and an a and an a and a y

If you're going to do that, at least get the correct letters you used in the first place. Precision of language should be the first thing taught to you children.

Redshadow

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 06:04:51 AM
If you're going to do that, at least get the correct letters you used in the first place. Precision of language should be the first thing taught to you children.

I am not a child.

FatalMidna

Redshadow

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 06:12:42 AM
Yet another reason to act more coherent.

I am also perfectly coherent. I still have my limbs.

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 06:14:11 AM
I am also perfectly coherent. I still have my limbs.

Look up coherent too. You got that all wrong.

bangaer2

Observe that spam in a topic which was not made for spam is restricted and shall not be tolerated by any consequenses. Please, do not repeat the same actions further in later posts.
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-