May 02, 2024, 03:40:29 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New game mode!! Amazing!!!

New game mode!! Amazing!!!

Started by bangaer2, December 09, 2010, 02:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bangaer2

Make more maps then :) would be awesome! and btw is it possible for me to be able to create/edit new maps??
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Mr_V

Quote from: bangaer2 on December 10, 2010, 11:51:03 AM
Make more maps then :) would be awesome! and btw is it possible for me to be able to create/edit new maps??
maybe not...if u dont watch some tuts 1st...

bangaer2

I like to draw/create/pic/stuff maybe i shuld apply for GFX? isn't that stuff they do?
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Mr_V

Quote from: bangaer2 on December 10, 2010, 11:54:36 AM
I like to draw/create/pic/stuff maybe i shuld apply for GFX? isn't that stuff they do?
yup

bangaer2

Quote from: Mr_V on December 10, 2010, 12:02:44 PM
yup
If i make a mod... how do i make it seen in game?when i have customized a data file it still doesn't get showed in game.
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Mr_V

kanbay2

I hope this will be a game mode one day

Kataclysm

lol this is insane yet enjoyable =]

rhysmayer

the idea that its a race to the boss seems unfair as surges at higher levels have huge speed bonuses so it wouldnt be that much of a contest as a ram cant chase down surge with a +5 bladium body etc. so maybe, if at all possible, the actually have to pvp to get to said boss. although this sounds kind of impossible it would improve on your idea i think.

but anyway, great idea - sounds funnnn

bangaer2

Well dude if you would have read the whole thing more accurate you would see that: The maps would include obstacles such as Walls(Like in Lv.61) Viruses, Traps(Fire coming of the ground, Spinning things at Lv.61, Saws at Lv.200).
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

FatalMidna

Maybe at each intersection, those two players have to fight each other after fighting the viruses. That way, no one could have a set JUST for one mode: They would have to have balance.

Redshadow

Quote from: bangaer2 on December 10, 2010, 01:23:59 PM
If i make a mod... how do i make it seen in game?when i have customized a data file it still doesn't get showed in game.

u can't.

lololol

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:06:51 AM
u can't.

lololol

Not unless the Admins allow the release of patch, but then it would have to be available to everyone.

Yz

nobody left on this forum can even make a mod good enough that deserves to be put in game
DISCORD killyzkill

FatalMidna

Quote from: Tricky on January 09, 2011, 05:10:15 AM
nobody left on this forum can even make a mod good enough that deserves to be put in game

True enough, for the most part.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-