May 11, 2024, 04:59:37 AMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » What would you do as Admin?

What would you do as Admin?

Started by opuiq3, December 03, 2013, 12:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

opuiq3

Post here what you would do if you we're admin.
If I were admin I would force everyone to dedicate a hour of there time to worship Lamp, the awesome fantastic fabulous amazing cool protester of all good. I would also get rid of ZC and start a black market. Last but not least I would make a organization of swag
Swag = Society of Walrus Against Government

^yw allie

Bombz

opuiq3

Where did Vishs post go? Maybe it was a ghost post...
WHO YA GUNNA CALL? POST BUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^yw allie

Bombz

Quote from: opuiq3 on December 03, 2013, 12:19:35 AM
Where did Vishs post go? Maybe it was a ghost post...
WHO YA GUNNA CALL? POST BUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said he would do something similar to what allie did  ;D

Cooky

JetSurge

December 03, 2013, 12:49:42 AM #5 Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 12:59:39 AM by JetSurge
BoutTaco

Battle evil viruses throughout the Bout universe as one of three Taco Bot's:
Patch Power Taco
Taco Surge
Ram Taco Taco supreme

lvl 239: Jura's Taco

Forum Topics:
General Taco discussion
Off Taco Topic
Spam Taco
Report a Taco
Taco GFX

;D
Who did that!?

Cooky

I would try my best to improve the game first off

Materger

Quote from: JetSurge on December 03, 2013, 12:49:42 AM
BoutTaco.

Battle evil viruses throughout the Bout universe as one of three Bot's:
Patch Power Taco
Taco Surge
Ram Taco Taco supreme

lvl 239: Jura's Taco

Forum Topics:
General Taco discussion
Off Taco Topic
Spam Taco
Report a Taco
Taco GFX

;D

When you said "Ram Taco Taco supreme" I insta thought of taco bell and became very hungry.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

Cooky

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Cooky

I would first take the time to learn. My first few days probably even weeks as admin would be spent learning. I would learn what I can do and what I cant do. What are Allie/Kenny/Tricky willing to teach me? I would then make a plan as to how I am going to go about helping the game in the most influential way possible. Whether its taking a few weeks to finish one big project or doing daily things to help out, it all depends on what the current admins would be willing to teach me and what they would be willing to let me do. As admin, I would treat Bout Cheetah as a full time job. 8 Hours a day will be spent planning, working, or just brainstorming ideas on how to help the game whether it be for the present or the far future. Whatever I and the other admins feel would be best for the game. It could be helping staff by checking sector logs everyday, hosting official events, designing a new map, making changes to the staff team, or just letting out a helpful hand to all players on the forums or in-game. I would try my best to improve the game.

JetSurge

Quote from: Cooky on December 03, 2013, 01:06:03 AM
I would first take the time to learn. My first few days probably even weeks as admin would be spent learning. I would learn what I can do and what I cant do. What are Allie/Kenny/Tricky willing to teach me? I would then make a plan as to how I am going to go about helping the game in the most influential way possible. Whether its taking a few weeks to finish one big project or doing daily things to help out, it all depends on what the current admins would be willing to teach me and what they would be willing to let me do. As admin, I would treat Bout Cheetah as a full time job. 8 Hours a day will be spent planning, working, or just brainstorming ideas on how to help the game whether it be for the present or the far future. Whatever I and the other admins feel would be best for the game. It could be helping staff by checking sector logs everyday, hosting official events, designing a new map, making changes to the staff team, or just letting out a helpful hand to all players on the forums or in-game. I would try my best to improve the game. Last but not least, every Tuesday is Taco Tuesday where all players receive 5x exp and giga bonus for the entire day.

I second this.  ;)
Who did that!?

Cooky

Quote from: JetSurge on December 03, 2013, 01:11:26 AM
Last but not least, every Tuesday is Taco Tuesday where all players receive 5x exp and giga bonus for the entire day.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-