May 03, 2024, 10:19:46 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinhongzhu

Quote from: oobigagi on June 09, 2012, 09:14:36 PM
Quote from: Dillh on June 09, 2012, 08:07:17 PM
Quote from: oobigagi on June 09, 2012, 08:04:46 PM
damn.. anyways congrads dill. im happy for u. ill just do me for awhile. ill get on from here to there. ill b on tomorrow for sure tho
Ok nice hearing from you fuzz, and hell yea I will be seeing you tomoz, for an epic grinding session.
hell yeah, i know i want that GM. u think we can get it by tomorrow?grind all day?
o.o GM?

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Dillh

Quote from: oobigagi on June 09, 2012, 09:14:36 PM
Quote from: Dillh on June 09, 2012, 08:07:17 PM
Quote from: oobigagi on June 09, 2012, 08:04:46 PM
damn.. anyways congrads dill. im happy for u. ill just do me for awhile. ill get on from here to there. ill b on tomorrow for sure tho
Ok nice hearing from you fuzz, and hell yea I will be seeing you tomoz, for an epic grinding session.
hell yeah, i know i want that GM. u think we can get it by tomorrow?grind all day?

If your on about the Dark Meto, no i do not think you will get it tomoz, you would have to grind like 16 hours straight, and not give up lol, but you can only try.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

ReSigNeRs

Dillh

oobigagi

congrads to mystery for winning DM event.
also, im basically done with this game, but ill play from here to there. best of luck, cya all sometime
bye... ~Fuzz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

Dillh

Quote from: oobigagi on June 10, 2012, 03:06:51 PM
congrads to mystery for winning DM event.
also, im basically done with this game, but ill play from here to there. best of luck, cya all sometime
bye... ~Fuzz

Thank you for your time fuzz, all the best in real life bro and stay away from the g's lol, All the best bro .

RAUDOG

June 11, 2012, 11:31:38 AM #861 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:36:52 AM by RAUDOG
Grats xMystery, you have the DM equip now.
The next event prize will be a patch ef or surge ef, i will be getting several of them.

@ Fuzz take care bro you will always have a slot here in GOD_LIKE thank you for your help Peace Always.

VictorxM

Thank you guys, I'm very happy for winning the event, I worked really hard to do so. I hope I can still participate of other events, I'll give my best to win.
Fuzz, I don't know you very well, but I know you helped GOD LIKE a lot, for this you, with no doubts, will me missed. Take care. cya.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Gramps

Ice, ask your guild member, "anoob" to not flame an entire guild. We all know there's competition and that's good but calling an entire guild ****s in the lobby will not be tolerated, not from anyone. This stops right now or i will have to take things further.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

RAUDOG

June 11, 2012, 02:21:48 PM #864 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:22:58 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: Gramps on June 11, 2012, 02:08:07 PM
Ice, ask your guild member, "anoob" to not flame an entire guild. We all know there's competition and that's good but calling an entire guild ****s in the lobby will not be tolerated, not from anyone. This stops right now or i will have to take things further.
I have no knowledge of this but, you being a GM you can talk him urself you don't need me to do that.
PM me if you have something to say directly to me.

Gramps

Ok, he is in your guild, i'm now telling you to talk to him, he is nothing to do with me or the guild i am in.

Dillh

Quote from: Gramps on June 11, 2012, 02:08:07 PM

Hey gramps I was not online when this incident happened but I will have words with him. Thanks for bringing this up bro I will not tolerate our guild member disrespecting others guilds.

Gramps

RAUDOG

June 11, 2012, 02:31:55 PM #868 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:35:44 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: Gramps on June 11, 2012, 02:23:42 PM
Ok, he is in your guild, i'm now telling you to talk to him, he is nothing to do with me or the guild i am in.
In truth you can not tell me or force me to do anything like i said you can talk to him urself or is it he has no respect for you Mr. GM. Like i said PM me if you have something to say directly to me.

Gramps

I'm telling you to sort out your guild member for flaming. Technically he is also calling the head gm a **** so would you prefer it if i just went ahead and banned him?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-