May 03, 2024, 01:12:30 PMLatest Member: CharlesSuife
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Does anyone remember a Killerogue?

Does anyone remember a Killerogue?

Started by Killerogue, February 18, 2015, 12:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killerogue

Hey, title basically says it all.. I wonder if any old players remember me. I'm not sure if my name rings any bells. I'm sorry I walked out on you guys when I had to study. My $100 buck promise is still on if Fira still remembers. Or Santa. Or anybody actually... been years on and I know this could just seem like spam here... Got so much to catch up on... level cap went up to 270?! New maps and all. I want to thank the GMs for keeping it up too anyways. Cheers ya!

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Killerogue

Yeah... I tried coming back a few times in the past, but couldn't find the game, found an old forum and how there were some copyright issues? I played the first boutcheetah there was... welp gotta start anew here heh

Heya Meteor :D You were a surge weren't ya? Glad to see some familiar faces :)

Cooky

there are more to thank then just the GMs

anyways, welcome back!

Killerogue

Aye thanks :) Yeah this game has went through so much improvement over the years. The community's really grown too. Glad to be back hahaha Hope to see you guys in game :)

Meteor

February 18, 2015, 06:32:58 PM #6 Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 06:39:23 PM by Meteor
Quote from: Killerogue on February 18, 2015, 01:21:31 PM
Yeah... I tried coming back a few times in the past, but couldn't find the game, found an old forum and how there were some copyright issues? I played the first boutcheetah there was... welp gotta start anew here heh

Heya Meteor :D You were a surge weren't ya? Glad to see some familiar faces :)
My surge days have been long long gone.
Ram4life.
Anyways, hope to see ya ingame sometime. ;)

Btw, got skype?

(click to show/hide)

Killerogue

Used to have skype hahaha but now I just use hotmail for mail... Hope to see you in game soon! I took up ram too hahaha

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-