May 03, 2024, 11:39:44 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Securing your account

Securing your account

Started by Xx Itz Ian, November 02, 2012, 05:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xx Itz Ian

November 02, 2012, 05:34:06 PM Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 05:53:54 PM by Xx Itz Ian
This guide will show you how to make evidence for your Boutcheetah account.
This can be used to prevent your account from being Hacked, or helps you to recover your account.

i will tell about:

-Videos evidence
-The use of Pictures
-Personal Information about your account
-Passwords

Lets start with videos.
Videos can be made with different programs, the program i'm using is hypercam 2
Install Hypercam 2
this is the only program you need, there will also be asked for hypercam toolbar, if you use internet explorer this is usefull to download so you can use a toolbar to record, make pictures and stop recording while being on the internet.

this is how everything would look like

when clicking on -select region- you can select the field you want to film.
you can select your whole browser. or a smaller field.
But the easiest way to record on Boutcheetah is to go to settings, then select windowed.
when you have done this the next step is clicking on start rec.
now you will start making the video, to stop click stop rec.
you can also use hotkeys these are:
F2: start, stop recording
F3: pause/resume
F4: frame shot also know as printscreen

you can find those hotkeys in the hotkeys tab
when you are done making the video you can find the video in your documents (thats for me if you have problems with this pm me or ask in this topic)

Now you will have to register to www.youtube.com
Direct link to registering: www.youtube.com/create_account

When you already have an account or made one you go to upload, upload your video (this can take a while)
now copy the url and paste it in your recovery thread or save for later use.
__________________________________________________ ______________
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Pictures
you can also use pictures to recover your account but you have less chance on succes, you can also use pictures to report players.

Pictures can be made on different ways, you can use hypercam with all instructions i have given above or the printscreen button somewhere on your keyboard.

maybe some of you dont know where it is but for me its below the -home- button i have to hold [fn] then press the home button to make a screen shot but this will depend on keyboard differents.

when you made a screenshot the best way to make it look good is using paint. you can find paint most of you will have paint on your computer. if you aint sure if you have it or cant find it do the following:

1# open start
2# go to search and type Paint
3# click on paint, if it doesn't show you will have to download it just type Paint download (computer type such as Mac, linux or windows) in google.

when you opend paint you press crtl + v. now you will see the pictures you took, you should cut out the part you wanna show in a post or use it to report a player, cutting out the part can be done by using the follow tool:

this will make you able to select a field you want to copy. when you have selected a field you press crlt + x.
now go to the left corner and press New. dont save the picture.
in the new paint you press crtl + v. you will see the picture you cutted out, now crop the field so the picture is surounded by grey and do save / crtl + s.

go to tinypic.com and upload your picture.
copy the IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards.
you can copy it by selecting it and press crtl + c.
now paste it in a topic (the [img] code) and you will see a picture.

Example:
[IMG]Tinypic.com/1510598150[/IMG*]
The star is so it will not appear as an image, so you can see which link i used and how you should use it into a post.

this is how you upload a document to a picture you can use on the internet.

( Read this before you report: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=7817.0)
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Personal Information about your account
If you are hacked Admins could ask for special information/personal information about your account.
With this is ment questions like:

What was the password before it was hacked?

When was the last time you logged in yourself?

Did you gave out your password / if yes to who?

What is your Email you used to create your account?

Passwords
Having a good password is one of the most important things, a good password is atleast 8 characters long and contains Letters, Capital Letters, Numbers, and Symbols. so a good password could be: M3@tB4ll    it contains 8 characters, has 2 capital letters, 3 normal letters, 1 symbol and 2 numbers.

Changing your password every month is a really good way to keep your password save but i know most of the players are lazy so will not do this, this means you have to be sure users can not guess your password and if they do hack you recover it using this guide.

Contact me if you have any question about this Guide.

Changes in the Guide can be made, this is version one.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

spiderstar

It's good. 
It would help though if you had some pictures to clarify the screenshot section. 
Or make a video of you doing this yourself so people can actually visualize and follow while you do each individual step.

ReSigNeRs

Too long, i don't mind all person would read this, but anyway, good job.

Also i agree with spider, add video that you're doing it yourself.

Cooky

pretty nice guide, could use pictures or videos and also i think it was a little too long and most would not read it all but overall nice job :)

Allie

Alternatively, don't give your password out.
^Better guide in 6 words.

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2012, 02:29:54 AM
Alternatively, don't give your password out.
^Better guide in 6 words.

xd

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

nourr993

November 05, 2012, 08:12:46 PM #6 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 08:16:11 PM by nourr993
i didn't read it all but u forgot What was your secret question AND its answer
oh and you forgot to say what to record/screenshot
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-