May 08, 2024, 09:26:38 PMLatest Member: ts00060
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » @Bonzo

@Bonzo

Started by Shadow, December 06, 2011, 10:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Didn't get to reply to your apology topic because Allie locked it lol.

But I know how you feel I've been in the position you were before and it is hard to gain people's respect back.  However, I'm willing to look past all your actions and give you another chance.  I don't really know you in the first place but I know what it's like being in the position your in and it's not fun.  So yeah I accept your apology man and don't get to down about it.  Don't expect people to be all nice to you right away over an apology it takes time so yeah anyways that's what I wanted to say :)
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Yz

you intentionally annoyed people for laughs, he's genuinely a mean and douchebag of a guy on the forum (I shouldn't be saying this, really, but I'm explaining to you the huge difference between yourself and him here) he doesn't even understand why people get mad

no need to be a hero to him mate just let him start fresh like he intended lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow

Quote from: Yz on December 06, 2011, 10:05:40 PM
you intentionally annoyed people for laughs, he's genuinely a mean and douchebag of a guy on the forum (I shouldn't be saying this, really, but I'm explaining to you the huge difference between yourself and him here) he doesn't even understand why people get mad

no need to be a hero to him mate just let him start fresh like he intended lol
I mean before BE lol like way back when I wasn't too liked here on BC.

I'm not trying to be a hero to him I'm just willing to overlook his wrongs and give him an opportunity to redeem himself.  Sure in some people's eyes he may not deserve it but I'm going to treat him like I would want to be treated if I were in his situation.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Yz

fair enough but i already gave him chances to redeem himself so eh lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Expo

Sorry to interrupt Yz put this in Guild notice. Bonzo your Bad

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Shadow on December 06, 2011, 10:03:33 PM
Didn't get to reply to your apology topic because Allie locked it lol.

But I know how you feel I've been in the position you were before and it is hard to gain people's respect back.  However, I'm willing to look past all your actions and give you another chance.  I don't really know you in the first place but I know what it's like being in the position your in and it's not fun.  So yeah I accept your apology man and don't get to down about it.  Don't expect people to be all nice to you right away over an apology it takes time so yeah anyways that's what I wanted to say :)
I been in that position where everyone inults and they still do it now i get so much hate comments everything but i still always try to stay happy as hard as i can. Now imma get a hote comment on this comment i know it im ready for you tricky.

Yz

i stopped hating you a year ago get over yourself.
DISCORD killyzkill

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Yz on December 06, 2011, 11:02:12 PM
i stopped hating you a year ago get over yourself.
Kay good nicce to hear that :D

MedicaL

Gosh guys... it's just a game..

Yz

Quote from: MedicaL on December 07, 2011, 02:25:35 AM

i love ya but dont be a hypocrite nicecool & other ppg membz got u pretty mad
DISCORD killyzkill

MedicaL

Quote from: Yz on December 07, 2011, 02:28:03 AM
Quote from: MedicaL on December 07, 2011, 02:25:35 AM

i love ya but dont be a hypocrite nicecool & other ppg membz got u pretty mad
True, I won't deny any of that. But that was when BeLL was an underdog and I was determined to do whatever to beat ppg. 

Plus back then I was super ingame no-life active and addicted. Now I'm just come online for few pvp games and forum active. :p

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-