BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » @allie

@allie

Started by Iridion, March 19, 2011, 06:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 20, 2011, 01:49:55 PM
Lol, whatever happened to this
OHHHH SHIIII-
Hypocrite, indeed. YOUR HANDS CAUGHT IN THE COOKIE JAR NOW SIR!

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Quote from: Corr on March 20, 2011, 01:46:02 PM
Quote from: Shadow on March 20, 2011, 04:27:45 AM
Quote from: Corr on March 20, 2011, 02:07:27 AM
Quote from: Shadow on March 19, 2011, 07:50:37 PM
Quote from: Kevin on March 19, 2011, 07:27:21 PM
What they (Evo) lack in hack-detection they make up for in the whole 'who can connect to who' bullcrap.
Very true the connection there is a lot better.  Yes both systems ban, but here you no longer have people who can hp hack and stuff like they do in Evo.
But BC basically took whatever **** had of security, stop trying to act so smug if you don't know the aspects of it.
Who cares ?  You don't like it and gotta a problem with it cry somewhere else please.
Obviously you do because you don't wanna be wrong. ZING! If you don't like the fact that all hack detections came from **** then I suggest you run along now kiddy.

@Fira- You know that's a big fat ol' slice of lie. If you don't want your rep being burned then you wouldn't have posted but now people who actually know will see this and laugh at you, and I know how much you hate that from yours peers. It's all a matter of the masses not knowing but the minority that actually does. You can fool the newbs with your mixed words but not the people who have knowledge of both games. kthx.

You're the one lying - please give evidence of such lie or don't bother trying to write a paragraph to make me look bad.

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 20, 2011, 01:49:55 PM
Lol, whatever happened to this

Corr broke it.

Corr

I'm not making you look bad, I pulled a "good ol' fun in a basket" on you. Not my fault you posted such lies. Since you claim it first, you should post your pix or lolzLIE on the thread.

FYI- You broke it a lonnnnng time ago, which technically means your going against your own morals. Good job. Making yourself look bad, and I don't even have to do a single thing XD

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Incorrect, you're the one who's saying that Evo helped us.
They have not helped with a damn thing, they offered us an installer but nothing more.
We were there for a few days and hacked a few things, told jrharbort mainly what we did, and let him patch it.
We helped Evo, they aint helped us for shit, not that we'd need their help.
We can do everything they can do but better when it comes to updating the game.

Anyway, I'ma lock this because of that agreement, thank you for reminding me of it.
This discussion should drop.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-