May 06, 2024, 09:55:20 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hey guise (quick question)

Hey guise (quick question)

Started by Meta, August 29, 2012, 09:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: Meta on September 02, 2012, 11:36:11 AM
Quote from: Purple on September 02, 2012, 11:29:23 AM
Quote from: Meta on September 02, 2012, 11:17:06 AM
Quote from: Purple on September 02, 2012, 11:14:07 AM
Quote from: Meta on September 02, 2012, 11:10:49 AM
Again, never heard of it :|

Dota is basically what started the moba genre. (from what I know) and I wouldn't mind 1v1ing you. Idk about playing a game against a fixed team though because i'm not very good and havent played in a week or two.

1v1ing me = easiest win xD
if we do 5v5 you'd be playing with me and my friends (who are all level 30 and better than me) i guess i can say im decent in the game, like i can defend the turrent and myself until they want to turrent dive, thats when i become sonic the hedgehog and run (unless i get snared/stunned/slowed) my main champion is kog'maw and i do okay with nautilus :3

I play morgana and cho'gath pretty good (in my opinion anyway). I'm not that good with jungling / 1v2s though. I'll probably play a game with you guys. Can't promise I won't do something stupid, though.

as long as your in a skype call with us, communicate and listen to our advice then i guess you'll do fine

mic broke a while back and never got around to replacing it, but I guess I can still listen.

^**** im special xd

Meta

That's fine, then as long as you call your mia's then we're good :3
pm me your skype?

Adamp

i'm Neorix1 on euw if anyone wants to play

Meta

NeoKiller

Quote from: Meta on September 02, 2012, 12:02:46 PM
Quote from: Adamp on September 02, 2012, 11:46:17 AM
i'm Neorix1 on euw if anyone wants to play

euw?
eu west server.

Quote from: Scythe on September 01, 2012, 06:11:46 PM
Darius gets owned by most tanks in late game
ya but u dont play with 5 tanks every game do u

Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2012, 05:54:34 PM
I talked to my friends who are better than me in LoL and they said Darius is fine as is, there's a way to counter Darius' ulti :3
ofc there are ways countering it like having a kayle who ults u before u get ultied by darius but imo it's still OP comparing to other champs.

Meta

Darius can't 1v5 in mid/late game, Least I think so .-. and uh if you wanna see OP, imagine a Sion who has sword of the occult, 2 phantom dancer, infinity edge, atma impaler, and the bloodthirster as a build with runes of speed.... he was unkillable... he 1v4'd and kill us all, almost got a penta if my friend didn't run.. scariest game i've ever had

NeoKiller

September 02, 2012, 12:47:46 PM #36 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 12:48:12 PM by NeoKiller
ya cuz darius is an offtank and not a carry.
every fed carry can make a penta lategame :p

Adamp

sion isn't even much of a carry get a kog/vayne farmed to late game and watch them tear through anyone

Meta

Quote from: Adamp on September 02, 2012, 12:57:21 PM
sion isn't even much of a carry get a kog/vayne farmed to late game and watch them tear through anyone

^ this and i should know cuz i use kog, after i finish my build and i replace 2 items to get better ones my critical can 3-4 hit ko you, only if im in a 1v1, in a team fight, kog's R/E/W and no one can escape (unless they flash) by late game, my build makes my kog'maw tanky :x

Xx Itz Ian

Nice, like normaly my LoL launcher goes negative when im at 33% of the update.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Adamp

Quote from: Meta on September 02, 2012, 01:08:45 PM

^ this and i should know cuz i use kog, after i finish my build and i replace 2 items to get better ones my critical can 3-4 hit ko you, only if im in a 1v1, in a team fight, kog's R/E/W and no one can escape (unless they flash) by late game, my build makes my kog'maw tanky :x
whats your kog build?

Meta

Quote from: Adamp on September 02, 2012, 01:26:13 PM

whats your kog build?

doran's blade, beserker's greave, doran's blade, infinity edge, phanton dancer, the bloodthirster, after i finish getting bloodthirster i sell one of my doran's for a malady, problem is that idk what to replace the other doran's

Scythe

lol i can play with you guys next year, july 10th till august 20 cuz thats the time ill be in a diff country,with like 100 ping :3
Don't think, feel

Tekimoto

Quote from: Scythe on September 05, 2012, 10:29:07 AM
lol i can play with you guys next year, july 10th till august 20 cuz thats the time ill be in a diff country,with like 100 ping :3

You say 100 ping with ":3".. o.o
I allready dislike it when I play above 40 ping.

Adamp

Quote from: Meta on September 02, 2012, 01:33:23 PM
Quote from: Adamp on September 02, 2012, 01:26:13 PM

whats your kog build?

doran's blade, beserker's greave, doran's blade, infinity edge, phanton dancer, the bloodthirster, after i finish getting bloodthirster i sell one of my doran's for a malady, problem is that idk what to replace the other doran's
finish it with a GA so you don't go down in those big teamfights and imo you should replace the malady with a madred's bloodrazor

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-