May 20, 2024, 07:18:37 AMLatest Member: DonaldFleta
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BANNED WITHOUT ANY REASONS D: !

BANNED WITHOUT ANY REASONS D: !

Started by Flawmenono1, January 20, 2013, 07:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirusInject

Quote from: Santa on January 23, 2013, 01:08:11 AM
You were banned for hacking.  Unless you send your hacks to [email protected], your account will remain banned.  (Just so you know, it's impossible to beat level 221 in 20 seconds on a level 133 account without hacking. lulz)

Wait who?
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

Santa

Nucleaon

You were banned for hacking.  Unless you send your hacks to [email protected], your account will remain banned.  (Just so you know, it's impossible to beat level 221 in 20 seconds on a level 133 account without hacking. lulz)
inb4ross

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Flawmenono1

Hi admin SAnta i have posted the hack ive been using under my email or this username and i wish that i would be given another chance to play the game again without breaking any rules :(

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Flawmenono1

but killerpig, few months ago when i replied 'so its a no' ive already sent the hack i used and i am still banned

Materger

Quote from: Flawmenono1 on February 12, 2013, 08:14:45 AM
but killerpig, few months ago when i replied 'so its a no' ive already sent the hack i used and i am still banned

Make a new account.  8)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Selene

Doesn't matter if you sent the hack, you remain banned.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Selene on February 12, 2013, 09:20:05 AM
Doesn't matter if you sent the hack, you remain banned.
so that was a lie..

??????????????????????????????????????????

EgYpT14

Santa why you want the hack > it is already on the internet many players using it search google for boutcheetah egyptian hack and you will find my video on youtube :D you still did not stop my hack to ask for his hack i am sure it is my hack that you still did not stop it of working :D

zomniethe4

Zom

war_lord159

lol just wait egyptian... u gonna lose your hacking power someday(soon)  ::)
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

EgYpT14

Quote from: war_lord159 on February 12, 2013, 10:29:05 AM
lol just wait egyptian... u gonna lose your hacking power someday(soon)  ::)

i stopped hacking but others using my hack they like it i stopped hacking and playing too :D
 Go creep out your locals rather than us with your school-shooter personality plixy plox

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-