May 11, 2024, 11:23:33 PMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Questions on Minibots and RT2

Questions on Minibots and RT2

Started by gombo08, March 03, 2015, 05:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gombo08

Is a dark bot or attack bot v3 more effective on rt2? Also, which is better individually?

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

Blaquiere

v3 is best for pvp no matter what armour ur using

VictorxM

I might be wrong on this.
V3 is better since it gives more damage when Transed, IMO.
About Dark-Bot, I don't think it has any stat that makes it worth using instead of V3..
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

gombo08

Quote from: VictorxM on March 03, 2015, 06:19:18 AM
About Dark-Bot, I don't think it has any stat that makes it worth using instead of V3..
it gives 350 trans attk and ~15 attk

VictorxM

Quote from: gombo08 on March 03, 2015, 06:25:01 AM

You might use it to raid then.
But in sector, V3 all the way.
In PvP I have no idea, I suck at it.

Blaquiere

Quote from: VictorxM on March 03, 2015, 06:28:07 AM

u dont even know what sector means,sector is not about charging and playing all the map in trans mode

VictorxM

Quote from: Blaquiere on March 03, 2015, 06:32:18 AM
Quote from: VictorxM on March 03, 2015, 06:28:07 AM

u dont even know what sector means,sector is not about charging and playing all the map in trans mode

For me and for a lot of players, it is.
If for you it has a different meaning, it's not up to me to say that it's wrong. I'm telling him what I think. ;)

Meteor

Walker for critical. It's pretty useful for me in some pvp maps. :3

(click to show/hide)

english

Dark bot is better to use for patch to solo in raid2

medchiller

The bot you use should really be dependent on the map, players and your own personal play style.

For example if I were going to be doing a map where the bosses were the most difficult and time consuming and I was a patch I would go for the dark-bot to get the TA but if I just had to take down countless small enemies I would go for the v3 as it gives a damage boost in trans making them die faster.

PvP is completely dependent on what your play style is. If you are a patch that is going to want to do massive damage when others are in trans then probably the darkbot but other than that I would probably go for the v3 but that's my personal opinion.

As for raid 235 I would use darkbot as there are quite a few transed mobs and if you're patch (which you probably should be in 235 raid) then you will be able to deal massive damage without taking damage. In raid 235 there aren't many times when you want or should trans so the effectiveness of the v3 goes down.

gombo08

Quote from: medchiller on March 03, 2015, 01:45:32 PM
The bot you use should really be dependent on the map, players and your own personal play style.

For example if I were going to be doing a map where the bosses were the most difficult and time consuming and I was a patch I would go for the dark-bot to get the TA but if I just had to take down countless small enemies I would go for the v3 as it gives a damage boost in trans making them die faster.

PvP is completely dependent on what your play style is. If you are a patch that is going to want to do massive damage when others are in trans then probably the darkbot but other than that I would probably go for the v3 but that's my personal opinion.

As for raid 235 I would use darkbot as there are quite a few transed mobs and if you're patch (which you probably should be in 235 raid) then you will be able to deal massive damage without taking damage. In raid 235 there aren't many times when you want or should trans so the effectiveness of the v3 goes down.
Thank you for the answer! Much appreciated!

matan124

Quote from: gombo08 on March 04, 2015, 01:28:24 AM
Quote from: medchiller on March 03, 2015, 01:45:32 PM

Thank you for the answer! Much appreciated!

v3 in pvp no matter what, darkbot sux in pvp compare to v3
Nephthys

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-