May 21, 2024, 08:04:46 AMLatest Member: ScottDub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Started by zepher2211, November 13, 2010, 11:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

RAUDOG

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

He was joking, I don't even have him on MSN, and he didn't think you would believe him.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Tricky, you just make a big deal out of things in other ways, you aren't so outright but you do it to everything you don't like
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

I dislike things that actually make a difference for the worst though, lawl.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Right, nonchalantly flame baiting CourageCrew's members for months before you decided you liked some of em was definitely showing you disliked things that mattered.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Eh? I disliked them at the time for things they did to me and some of my friends. There was a thing in Staff section about it. Besides we's all good now :]
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on July 12, 2012, 02:46:18 PM
Eh? I disliked them at the time for things they did to me and some of my friends. There was a thing in Staff section about it. Besides we's all good now :]

That's beside the point lol, you're just less obvious with the how you go about things, you wanted Allie to change the direction bc was going in so you got yourself demoted, I recall it taking forever; I'm just pointing out that when I want something to change I'm just blunt about it
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 12, 2012, 02:55:28 PM

That's beside the point lol, you're just less obvious with the how you go about things, you wanted Allie to change the direction bc was going in so you got yourself demoted, I recall it taking forever; I'm just pointing out that when I want something to change I'm just blunt about it

What BC change?
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on July 12, 2012, 02:58:45 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 12, 2012, 02:55:28 PM

What BC change?

Long ago when you were I believe a mod, you knew Allie had basically quit paying all attention to bc, so you powerabused and such as much as possible in order to prove it/ get her to react. She still took awhile to do anything to stop you though .-.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Was that Botscheetah or here? I'm pretty sure I was just power-abusing to get banned if it was here.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on July 12, 2012, 03:08:07 PM
Was that Botscheetah or here? I'm pretty sure I was just power-abusing to get banned if it was here.

Not sure, it was awhile ago, I know we had the other forum skin
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-