May 04, 2024, 06:43:30 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Long time no see - Check in

Long time no see - Check in

Started by Xkiller712, June 30, 2014, 05:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

Hey everybody, for all those that remember me I'm SILKYSOX aka KeepItSilky :).  I haven't played in a long ass time and I want to see how everybody is doing!  
Answer a couple questions for me :D :

(click to show/hide)

Just thought I should reconnect with you guys, as you were my best friends before I had a life and when I was depressed :)

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

leapman

XKILLER!?!?! Hey man what's up? 8)
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Xx Itz Ian

hey i remember you from long ago, i think i made a couple of signatures for you back then  8)
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

asmit10

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Xkiller712

Quote from: qolderman on June 30, 2014, 05:04:16 PM
hi silky
hi :) what's your username? I don't quite remember you.

Quote from: leapman on June 30, 2014, 05:04:48 PM
XKILLER!?!?! Hey man what's up? 8)
Hey leapman :D how are you doing?

Quote from: nemano9988 on June 30, 2014, 05:05:04 PM
hai, welcome back, you prob left before i even joined the game so i dont remember you, but its always nice to see oldies coming back :)
Thank you good sire, and probably haha but thanks for the welcome back :) its nice to see newcomers join the game and make it a better community as well!

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on June 30, 2014, 05:06:30 PM
hey i remember you from long ago, i think i made a couple of signatures for you back then  8)
I remember you too! Good job on the GFX man :D i still have some of your signatures on my profile haha :D

Quote from: asmit10 on June 30, 2014, 05:11:41 PM
hi
hai asmit :) i remember your signature and your profile looks familiar what's your ign?

Also, it'd be appreciated if you guys would answer my questions  :P

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Xkiller712

asmit10

Quote from: Xkiller712 on June 30, 2014, 05:11:57 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on June 30, 2014, 05:11:41 PM
hi
hai asmit :) i remember your signature and your profile looks familiar what's your ign?

Also, it'd be appreciated if you guys would answer my questions  :P

uh I don't play often / haven't played in foreverrrr but it was asmit10 or smth along those lines. Guess I was also a merc at one point if you remember that. Forget that ign though.

Last time you remember seeing me: Off the top of my head I remember playing with you on ZG bots when it actually mattered for a while. It was during the time that I cared about it and I was first to 60 or smth like that.

What you remember about me: not much really. Don't think we were ever good friends or anything like that, just remember playing with you a bit.

What's changed in your life since you've last seen me: Everything pretty much. Went from being on the internet 24/7 to getting a gf and enjoying life in a new way.

Username I might remember you as: asmit10, uh...idk the others.

How is your quality of life atm: pretty good

Why^: Stable relationship with someone that I care about, live in a situation that I don't absolutely hate, living with brother again for the first time in...uhh...4-5 years or smth like that...getting into computer stuff more...pretty much everything is going good except for life being life and problems arising occasionally.

Any girlfrands or boyfrands?: yep

What do you wish they would change about BC: Iunno. I kinda gave up on it once I quit the forums for a few months. Now i'm just here to browse the forum and keep up to date with atleast a few things.

What do you miss from the old Bots Acclaim: I didn't play much of it :c. If it counts, I guess I miss the opportunity of joining a great community that's surrounding a game that I love.

What's your favorite bot type and why (Sector, PvP, & BvB): patch in sector, cause it just looks the nicest imo. surge in pvp cause speed. Patch in bvb cause upper spam

Of the staff members, in your opinion, who most deserves their spot and why?: I disliked / don't know most of the staff members when I was active lol. Guess Selene deserves her spot.

Should I become active again or get the **** out: Uh. Stick around on the forums, don't go into the game much if at all.

Why^: It's just not worth coming back to.

Any comments or anything you wanna share?: not rly
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Vobck

Cooky

Bombz

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Godz

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-