May 03, 2024, 06:03:36 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Bout Cheetah Economy needs improvement

Bout Cheetah Economy needs improvement

Started by thegtabot, December 07, 2010, 12:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegtabot

BC's economy just isn't as good as BOTS's economy used to be. Things just aren't as rare as they used to be, might be the cause for this. You see lvl 10 players with 5 mil gigas these days and it just really messes with the balance of things. No one sells anything as much anymore and usually have more than enough to buy it at the Shop. What I propose that we do to get rid of the issue is to make certain items more rare, decreasing prices on normal things such as Armor and increasing prices on other things like Auras, trans, and skills. This would make for a booming economy and very active players. What do you say guys? I miss people spamming the lobby in hopes of selling +3 items... Don't you?

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

thegtabot

Quote from: Rossbach on December 07, 2010, 12:27:49 AM
Those spammers....

But those spammers DID help you get that +4 ram body right?

Rossbach

Quote from: thegtabot on December 07, 2010, 12:29:27 AM

But those spammers DID help you get that +4 ram body right?

True True.. But those low lv items and the constant spam...

Omnomnom eating toast.

thegtabot

FireyDevel

Head over to the Low server. 2mil gigas is extremely high, and items sell for prices they should. Items don't sell for like 300k a part, so the economy is doing really well over there.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

thegtabot

Quote from: FireyDevel on December 07, 2010, 12:41:20 AM
Head over to the Low server. 2mil gigas is extremely high, and items sell for prices they should. Items don't sell for like 300k a part, so the economy is doing really well over there.

Yeah but at most there is like 10 people online. I wanted it to be in all the servers because I doubt anyone goes to that server, everyone always goes to the one with the most users. Close down the top server for a day and I am guessing that the low server will become more popular.

zomniethe4

All the cool people are in the low server.  8)

Zom

Allie

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Sniper

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Sniper

Quote from: Bounty on December 07, 2010, 01:29:00 AM
surprisingly*
-------------------------
Yeah, I lack in spelling SOME words, like that one.....

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Kevin

Nothing will ever come close to BOTS!!. No matter what anyone does, no matter how anyone does it, it's just not going to happen.

BoutCheetah is almost the closest private server to BOTS!!, it's all we have to work with until someone get's their hands on the files and creates a clone (which would actually make me VERY happy).

Allie

I offered to create a clone:
Most people in the community said it was a terrible idea.

(same rates, same items, just with season2 items released, same drop table, max level 100/110)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-