May 02, 2024, 08:15:20 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » i run my boutcheetah a admin then i hit start but nothing else happens help me!

i run my boutcheetah a admin then i hit start but nothing else happens help me!

Started by acer124533, July 26, 2011, 12:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acer124533

i did trouble shot on it and it said Incompatible application can someone help me i re-downloaded it but still wont work too.and restarted my computer. please help me and find the solution fast cause i dont want to miss any days on the event i want to complete and if i cant play in cant do and i would be really sad.
My first photoshop sig ever!

Shogan

Wrong section!

Simply disable your antivirus and firewall services and processes.

You can do this through MSCONFIG in run or search.

Restart and re-install BOUT Cheetah.

Additionally completely pointless poll.

NeoKiller

wrong section but w.e.
Do the fellowing:
Go to C/program files/zylon gaming/boutcheetah and check if you got kidsock.dll there, if you don't reinstall the client and switch off your antivirus while running BoutCheetah.
If you do have this file switch off your antivirus anyways and try to start BoutCheetah.

Santa

Quote from: acer124533 on July 26, 2011, 12:20:17 PM
i did trouble shot on it and it said Incompatible application can someone help me i re-downloaded it but still wont work too.and restarted my computer. please help me and find the solution fast cause i dont want to miss any days on the event i want to complete and if i cant play in cant do and i would be really sad.

Hello, this issue is caused due to your anti-virus detecting one or more of our client's files a Trojan.  The only way(s) to fix it is to add the client to the exception list in your anti-virus(s), or disabling your anti-virus(s).

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-