May 17, 2024, 09:14:45 AMLatest Member: MyzhFug
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon

pokemon

Started by Surgeypurgey, October 08, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on January 11, 2014, 04:13:55 AM
I beat pokemon x. Worth buying, but it's soo ridiculously easy compared to previous games. I caught xerneas on my first ultra ball...

i believe i reserve the highest pokedex in the community, followed by ross.
i wouldn't say it's "ridiculously easy" compared to previous games, just much easier to level. much easier to outlevel things. if you only level one team for the entire game, they'll easily overpower any npc.

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 11, 2014, 04:17:32 AM
Dislike the feature, of wonder trade. You can just get like a level 100 pokemon easy as that, if your lucky enough.

I enjoyed that feature. I can take it you've probably never wonder traded, as you probably have a higher chance of getting a shiny than a level 100. most people wonder trade their egg items, or crap scatterbugs.

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Allie on January 11, 2014, 09:40:48 AM
I enjoyed that feature. I can take it you've probably never wonder traded, as you probably have a higher chance of getting a shiny than a level 100. most people wonder trade their egg items, or crap scatterbugs.

Literally used it once, got a level 73 Noctowl and was like okay then. Then put it into storage and left it til after i completed the game. Haven't really picked it up since i completed it, as misplaced my 3ds somewhere with all the other clutter i have lying around. Hmm, never thought about getting a shiny through wonder trade. I farmed the nursery, hatching eggs from different region poke' hoping that would work, but after about 426 eggs i got bored and realised i wasn't getting a shiny that easily. Perhaps i was doing it wrong, or i just read up wrong.

Toast

i heard shinies were ridiculously easy to get in the game too >_<

Allie

Quote from: Toast on January 11, 2014, 12:26:48 PM

than i assume you haven't played it.
they are easier to get than past games. I have three people trying to get me a shiny ponyta, probably at least 1500-2500 hatched eggs between the four of us. All have the knowledge of the proper way to hatch a shiny.
And the only easier part is caught pokemon, which is useless as they'd be weak pokemon, mainly only for show.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on January 11, 2014, 02:08:17 PM
I have three people trying to get me a shiny ponyta
And the only easier part is caught pokemon, which is useless as they'd be weak pokemon, mainly only for show.

implying ponyta is not a weak pokemon? 

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on January 11, 2014, 02:13:47 PM
I have three people trying to get me a shiny ponyta

implying ponyta is not a weak pokemon? 

a good natured+iv'd ponyta could take the average wild caught rapidash ny day.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on January 11, 2014, 03:10:04 PM

that's actually quite untrue as Rapidash has access to Drill Run which would be a super effective attack against Ponyta whereas Ponyta has no super effective moves against a Rapidash besides Hidden Power Water but lets be real

Toast

than i assume you haven't played it.
they are easier to get than past games. I have three people trying to get me a shiny ponyta, probably at least 1500-2500 hatched eggs between the four of us. All have the knowledge of the proper way to hatch a shiny.

yeah i haven't played it, but that's all i really hear from people who do play it

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on January 11, 2014, 03:16:12 PM
Quote from: Allie on January 11, 2014, 03:10:04 PM

that's actually quite untrue as Rapidash has access to Drill Run which would be a super effective attack against Ponyta whereas Ponyta has no super effective moves against a Rapidash besides Hidden Power Water but lets be real

i would beat you with my ponyta once i get it, but that would require adding you on 3ds.
:-\

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on January 11, 2014, 03:21:10 PM
i would beat you with my ponyta once i get it, but that would require adding you on 3ds.
:-\

No you would not, even a Rapidash with no item, 1 in each IV and 0 EVs  and a negative nature  still wins against an ideal ponyta unless u gave it weird moves and IVs just so it could beat a Rapidash

and I don't have a 3ds

Pokeh

January 11, 2014, 04:39:24 PM #640 Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 04:58:08 PM by Pokeh
Quote from: Allie on January 11, 2014, 09:40:48 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on January 11, 2014, 04:13:55 AM
I beat pokemon x. Worth buying, but it's soo ridiculously easy compared to previous games. I caught xerneas on my first ultra ball...

i believe i reserve the highest pokedex in the community, followed by ross.
i wouldn't say it's "ridiculously easy" compared to previous games, just much easier to level. much easier to outlevel things. if you only level one team for the entire game, they'll easily overpower any npc.

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 11, 2014, 04:17:32 AM
Dislike the feature, of wonder trade. You can just get like a level 100 pokemon easy as that, if your lucky enough.

If you complete your national dex, you get a Shiny Charm. Which would increase your chances of getting a shiny by even more.

Also, wonder trade is ****. Most people just give away bad iv lv 1 hatched pokemon. Even if you get an OP poke, it wont obey you till you beat a certain badge.

edit: post your FC. I'll post mine and add y'all
2294-5274-0465  -- Pokerface

Vobck

hello i tried hatching a shiny honedge/chespin but after 700 eggs or so i gave up
i will edit this post with my 3ds code whenever i find my 3ds

Pokeh

in my friend safari, I'm psychic type with Siglyph, Drowsee, ??

HyperShadic6

Masuada Method

Pokeh

bump, made it into the top 20 trainers in Canada for season 2 singles =^)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-