May 21, 2024, 07:10:54 AMLatest Member: ScottDub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » suggestions

suggestions

Started by Robocop7ant, July 27, 2012, 04:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

July 27, 2012, 04:36:33 AM Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 04:39:03 AM by Robocop7ant
Just suggesting few things.

1st: CB members should have an tittle in-game and/or forum that says they are from closed beta.
(It is no need, but just a suggestion).

2nd: All non-member should have name-change, and they can only change name once in 30days or more.

3rd: I know we have a very large amount of gigas in game, and maybe if we changed the gigas earned in sector to the half it.
then you get rid of 50% of sectorgigasthingy, and it wouldn't be that much farm of gigas.

4th: I see that exp is much easier to get now than before, and i know that it's alot of exp to get to lvl 221.
but i suggest that we change the exp earningamountthing.. in game too, because it feels toooo easy to lvl these days in bc.

5th: head is empty right now... so i suggest more later. :]

ooooh, and one more thing, Trickeh said something about a rare shop that's coming out.
maybe putting in Liger head and the other s2 items?

please feedback to my suggestions ;)

-Robo
<br />

Zack66775

Quote from: Robocop7ant on July 27, 2012, 04:36:33 AM

1st: CB members should have an tittle in-game and/or forum that says they are from closed beta.
(It is no need, but just a suggestion).

2nd: All non-member should have name-change, and they can only change name once in 30days or more.

3rd: I know we have a very large amount of gigas in game, and maybe if we changed the gigas earned in sector to the half it.
then you get rid of 50% of sectorgigasthingy, and it wouldn't be that much farm of gigas.

4th: I see that exp is much easier to get now than before, and i know that it's alot of exp to get to lvl 221.
but i suggest that we change the exp earningamountthing.. in game too, because it feels toooo easy to lvl these days in bc.

ooooh, and one more thing, Trickeh said something about a rare shop that's coming out.

-Robo
Just gonna comment on your exp suggestion. They are going to halve sector exp rates whenever the guild wipe happens. Alot of things will be changed and revamped.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

CyberSox

Quote from: Robocop7ant on July 27, 2012, 04:36:33 AM

(It is no need, but just a suggestion).Why? Just because the are from cb doesn't mean they get special privileges. -1

2nd: All non-member should have name-change, and they can only change name once in 30days or more.The whole point of the members name changing thing is so it makes the only way to change your name is to buy member/a snowball. Adding this would mean some people wouldn't buy member, which is the opposite of what that feature is trying to do. -1

then you get rid of 50% of sectorgigasthingy, and it wouldn't be that much farm of gigas.Yeh, I agree, its too easy to get so much gigas. +1

but i suggest that we change the exp earningamountthing.. in game too, because it feels toooo easy to lvl these days in bc.New xp updates are coming after guild wipe or something, so this issue will be addressed.

-Robo

my feedback :)

Socks.

Xx Itz Ian

What means cb :/

The name change could be moved for free to play but make it cost a high ammout of gigas so we also get rid of the gigas. The most gigas earning way is grinding 172 boxes or 239 boxes (blue and brown) in my opinion because those get sold for alot.

When im lvl 221 i agree with exp rate (1m exp to go)
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hawk5005

^ cb = closed beta.
Before BC was opened for everyone there was a closed beta.

NeoKiller

1. What socks said besides there is no sense behind this.
2. Not a bad idea.
3. You barely earn gigas from sector, it's the items where all the money comes from.
4. We're having a GP wipe with a new system earing exp/gp soon.

KillerPig

less sector exp + higher exp for bvb and pvp = REVIVAL OF PVP AND BVB

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Robocop7ant

Quote from: KillerPig on July 27, 2012, 11:53:25 AM
less sector exp + higher exp for bvb and pvp = REVIVAL OF PVP AND BVB
lul, i like sector more.

<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-