May 21, 2024, 03:32:15 PMLatest Member: anaepsy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » unfair warning against neo, in my opinion

unfair warning against neo, in my opinion

Started by Robocop7ant, November 13, 2012, 07:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

November 13, 2012, 07:15:16 AM Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 08:48:24 AM by Robocop7ant
Selene warned neo for his 50% off topic in november..

I say this community is unfair.
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=34561.0
Z posted more off topic and in the same section.
And he didn't get warned?

And by the way i am not trying to increase neo's warning.
I just want to ask why doesn't z get warning when neo did? Pretty unfair.
<br />

Allie

Quote from: komochi on November 13, 2012, 08:10:15 AM
To be honest, it was not always like this though.(What a shame) For an example, BOTS.

Let's share a good laugh, for my astoundingly good friend Histo.

Styx

Nothing is ever fair on the internet.

Yz

Quote from: komochi on November 13, 2012, 08:10:15 AM
What the heck are you just now noticing that the community is unfair.(Even though your right)

To be honest, it was not always like this though.(What a shame) For an example, BOTS.

Now that you made this topic, Selene or some other Mod will say, "I will speak to him or I already spoken to him/warned him" etc.

Either that or they will try to argue with you about what you just posted (sometimes even if your wrong or right) just so they don't look bad about it or what they did.

And some of the people here might even attack ME and I did not even do anything wrong. What the heck.

But some of the FEW! People here might reason with you or me seeing they are not intimidated by anyone here and are here to uphold justice.

Yes this community is unfair, mostly nobody even cares about this communtiy being fair or not unless they get their Items. I care though  ;)

majority of this is wrong

we care for fairness. in acclaim there wass no such thing as fairness. if you thought it was fair that you could buy your way out of a ban, if you thought it was fair that every top guild was a hack guild, if you think it was fair histo banned people for just calling him "histo", if you think gms banning people for lagging, all of that fair, then maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you got no idea wut fairness means son
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

you said bots was fair compared to now.(wrong) please word your posts better n you will see results. (Y)
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

November 13, 2012, 08:40:17 AM #5 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 08:42:01 AM by Selene
Didn't warn him. Get your information right before you come blame me.

Gg.

Yz

Quote from: komochi on November 13, 2012, 08:41:29 AM
Oh my gawsh wrong assumption again, I said Bots was unfair..... why would I say Bots is fair... :/

Oh... you probably thought that I meant Bots was fair since I put these (,) over it so it would look like Bots would be the opposite of BC, nah when it all comes down they are a whole lot different in a way I won't explain.

just saying i assumed correctly, you worded wrong

"What the heck are you just now noticing that the community is unfair.(Even though your right)"

you saying here the community is unfair of course

"To be honest, it was not always like this though." implying it was not always unfair  "(What a shame) For an example, BOTS." implying it was not unfair during bots

no need to continue we forgive ur wording error
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Selene on November 13, 2012, 08:40:17 AM
Didn't warn him.
So why did he got warned and not z?
And i didn't blame you as bad or something, i just ask why he got warn and not z.

I know that this forum isn't that fair, but people of our community tries.

In bots it was just hackers all around.
<br />

Yz

im implying what your sentences mean. any english professor would think you meant exactly what i think

also i agree that the warning was sorta unfair as neo was on-topic with the first line of his post. i mean that's how you avoid going purely off topic xD
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Quote from: Robocop7ant on November 13, 2012, 08:47:02 AM
Quote from: Selene on November 13, 2012, 08:40:17 AM
Didn't warn him.
So why did he got warned and not z?
And i didn't blame you as bad or something, i just ask why he got warn and not z.

I know that this forum isn't that fair, but people of our community tries.

In bots it was just hackers all around.

I have no idea why he got warned and Z didn't. I wasn't here at the time.

hidden99

being warned or not has no difference u can still play BC ;D

and it doesnt mean that if ur warned ur a hell forum destroyer, ur just being warned of what u did something unnecessary

this is only my opinion ;D

~Kyzer!

NeoKiller

November 13, 2012, 10:05:53 AM #11 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:06:14 AM by NeoKiller
didn't read any replies but there is no sense fighting about it robo.
i've accepted that staff here can do whatever they want and that's it.
and ya it wasn't selene but it doen't matter who warned me anyways.

Speaking of my warning. 3 days are over, remove the warning please.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-