May 15, 2024, 05:50:08 PMLatest Member: adlerFoes
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » [Failed] So cold

[Failed] So cold

Started by nickleo9, December 12, 2010, 06:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

I can't believe you giving a random gfxer 15mins to do a sig when you gave him a render with a damn background. Like I said, it would take him at least 15mins on just removing the black background.

nickleo9

Quote from: Optimism on December 13, 2010, 10:10:22 PM
If it takes you 15 minutes to throw together a sig, as evidence by your statements in previous threads, you should have no trouble throwing together a demonstration for us.

I'll link you to a render right now and the colors I desire so you cannot rip this as well.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-53248

Purple/dark theme. Free style. Get to work -- only 15 minutes of your time to disprove all these statements made by myself. What better use of your time could you possibly have (15 minutes)?
That must be the ugliest character I've seen.
Plus meta click on it -.-

zomniethe4

/evenmorefacepalmformeta

Did you click on the image.

Zom

thugzy

Quote from: zomniethe4 on December 13, 2010, 11:27:06 PM
/evenmorefacepalmformeta

some of us arent members at planetrenders  :P

nickleo9

I want a real render not a little crap whose missing colors.

Xrow

Then pic your own render.
Post it as it is before any editing.
Post every change you make to it, from beginning to end.
Post the end result without text.
THEN post the end result with text.

Or use their choice.

Meta

Quote from: zomniethe4 on December 13, 2010, 11:27:06 PM
/evenmorefacepalmformeta

how else did I saved the image and how do i know if that was just you who rendered the image?

zomniethe4

It would take hours to render that >.<

Zom

Meta

Quote from: zomniethe4 on December 14, 2010, 12:00:52 AM
It would take hours to render that >.<

point proven gg you facepalming idiots.

jaysonx

Quote from: nickleo9 on December 12, 2010, 01:02:28 PM

I take no credits, I just made it better (Aren't I good).

lol no u deserve credits u should add some face hair bam its perfect  :o

zomniethe4

Quote from: Meta on December 14, 2010, 12:05:31 AM
point proven gg you facepalming idiots.
Basically that means I win because if zom says it would take hours to render and he didn't render it, the image had to have already came transparent therefore proving your theory irrelevant.

GG

Zom

Meta

Quote from: zomniethe4 on December 14, 2010, 12:13:39 AM
Basically that means I win because if zom says it would take hours to render and he didn't render it, the image had to have already came transparent therefore proving your theory irrelevant.

GG

hey idiot i pick out renders that already came transparent so i don't have to do much effort so whats the problem with picking renders that's already transparent?

zomniethe4

Quote from: Meta on December 14, 2010, 12:18:30 AM
hey idiot i pick out renders that already came transparent so i don't have to do much effort so whats the problem with picking renders that's already transparent?
It is already transparent, click on it :/

Zom

nickleo9

Meta

Alright, lemme try my best to settle this.

Opti, you can't force someone to make a sig for 15mins to prove a point. Maybe he followed a tut using the same render + text look, Iunno.

Nickle, When you get on PM me your msn(if you have one) & I would like to witness you make a sig for Opti.

I say he can take all the time he needs to make a sig, you(Opti) can't have him make a sig in 15mins, everyone who makes sigs can sometimes do it in 15mins and it looked good, did they ripped too? You don't know. Next time, don't accuse ANYONE about ripping unless you have evidence that they indeed ripped a sig.

I'm locking this thread until Opti's requested sig is ready to be posted.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-