May 11, 2024, 09:01:38 PMLatest Member: lastcloud12
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » OG DORI's Game Show

OG DORI's Game Show

Started by charger81, July 15, 2012, 05:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger81

July 15, 2012, 05:29:29 PM Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 12:58:33 PM by charger81
Hey it's me OG DORI and today if u were on u saw me ask a question. So this is an event that i'll start doing it'll be at random times so watch out for a room called Game Show. What I'll do is make a room with the title Game Show ofcourse and i'll ask a question when the room is full. You can get help but if u get help the person that helps u gets 500k gigas and u have to be honest. Doesn't matter who u r i'll ask a question and the first person to get it right wins 1mil-3 mil gigas. So Good Luck and have fun! The person with the most wins at the end of the month gets 1 year coin item of thier choice.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ok there has been some changes in this the new Hosts are -Choclate-, GodLIkeFrog, and me OG DORI. We'll give u some chances to win 10mil or more for a hard question we can only give u 2 hints so think wisely.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Rankings:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   1) Zekto      2) Rice Wolf         3) Iridion                                                                                                                                     Good Job Guys!                                                                                                                                                                                        

adonis101

Really good and fun event :D. Keep it going ^.^

qwerasdf2453

July 16, 2012, 04:37:42 AM #2 Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:42:45 AM by qwerasdf2453
Ill make a format for this like how it should be set up dori...

The Game Show

Rules
No Arguing in the room.
No Cheating in the room.
No Spamming in the room.
No Trolling or hating in the room.
No Interrupting a host while he tells a question.
You can get help from other players but give the other person credit.

Prize
1-3 Mil Gigas if you get a question right.
We will give chances to get 10mil in Special Event Room.
We will be tallying your wins and the person with the most wins gets 5mil.

Current Hosts
OG DORI ~ -Choclate- ~ GodLikeFrog

The Game will be hosted everyday we will discuss when we will host when Dori gets back on.
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

Xkiller712

qwerasdf2453

Quote from: Xkiller712 on July 16, 2012, 04:56:01 AM
Nice formatting Choclate.

thanks im wondering if that was real or sarcasm.
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-