May 18, 2024, 05:56:08 PMLatest Member: sochignign
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » UnBalanced - Alt's only.

UnBalanced - Alt's only.

Started by mic99, September 19, 2012, 06:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZxEnvyxZ

November 27, 2012, 07:08:37 PM #165 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:36:04 PM by ZxEnvyxZ
Quote from: Airilly on November 27, 2012, 01:41:26 PM
i got such a big displeasure to this guild..

First, TinyPatch. he always makes me fool. and said to me korean motha****er..
i got many racial words to him like asians make me crazy(and spamming this sentence..)
Then i reported him, selene said if he do again, he will be banned..
but i got big despised feeling from him.. and i dont wanna forgive him..

Second, - Le pro -. he said "He is my rice" to me.. but i didnt say anything to him.
then he said i have a mobility boost. and i said i dont have it.
again and again,,he said 'u have a mob'..
finally he accepted my words.. but he said'iwill kick u cuz u couldnt prove it'
and i said'lol no logic and suck excuse' and im kiked,,,,,

all unbalended guys do like this? i wanna require apology to me. and i believe other  guys are totally diffrent with them
What does He is my rice, have to do with anything? My name is rice... lol, second I was curious since the other guy said you had mob, I asked you kindly to run and stop, to see if you have mob( if you had mob you would stop super fast because of superbreak ) but you aparently would not, and it only takes 1 to 3 seconds, not really that hard, you ignored me everytime I asked you. and suck excuse? doesn't seem logical since you never won anyway =/ I just wanted to clear that you didn't have mob, to everyone, I gave you a way to prove it, simple and easy, but you say, no... lol no logic, no logic? lol, mob has superbreak in it, if you ran and stop, you would hear a squeakys noise and you would stop almost immediately, but you couldn't, so if you can't even wait 3 seconds to prove it to me, and say no, why would i have reason to believe you didn't?, also, you left my room atleast 3 times and everytime was only because you lost, and you only stopped when i said "next tiem you leave, you're not welcome here again"

Yz

rice just stop br0. you're shaming codes name further. pls
DISCORD killyzkill

MagicXR

Y cant *****s just apologize and get it over with

ZxEnvyxZ

November 27, 2012, 07:36:52 PM #168 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:42:11 PM by ZxEnvyxZ
Quote from: MagicXR on November 27, 2012, 07:28:55 PM
I'm hoping he replies first, so I can understand why he would ignore me everytime I asked, and can't even do a simple thing like running and stopping.

Edit: He is also twisting my words a little. He says that I constantly said he has mob? He said he didnt and I said " Oh, okay, can you run and stop for me?", *first time, ignores*, " Can you run and stop kyuto?", *ignores*, finally I ask him without mentioning it and he finally answers. Then I ask him again "just run and stop, i just wanna prove to me and everyone else that you don't have mob", *ignores me again*, they he says, "lol, no logic" and "suck excuse" which makes no sense, I explained to him the superbreak part of the mobility boost. I even said that mob meant mobility boost since I was unsure if he knew what I meant by mob. but what makes absolutely no sense at all, is "suck excuse", makes no sense since the only time you won in the room was once when I had to go afk so I suicided,

Yz

Quote from: ZxEnvyxZ on November 27, 2012, 07:36:52 PM
Quote from: MagicXR on November 27, 2012, 07:28:55 PM
I'm hoping he replies first, so I can understand why he would ignore me everytime I asked, and can't even do a simple thing like running and stopping.

r00d.
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

could just say sorry and be done.

Rice, you sure know how to antagonize koreans. -_-
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

ZxEnvyxZ

November 27, 2012, 07:49:03 PM #171 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:51:56 PM by ZxEnvyxZ
Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 27, 2012, 07:44:27 PM

what did I do, I said EXACTLY " Kyuto may I ask you so kindly to run and stop to prove you have no mob? ", and still waiting if he is going to respond
Also, why am I the only one getting hate when i didnt even do anything 'that seems wrong to me' lol? am I the one that called him a korean mother****er?, everyone kicks people, not the first time.., I didn't until he didn't do something when I asked him and he constantly ignored but wasnt afk,

Fat Matt

Yes honestly rice did nothing wrong this time he did nothing but try and see if the guy had mob but he wouldnt co-operate/understand
bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

ZxEnvyxZ

Quote from: Fat Matt on November 27, 2012, 07:55:37 PM
Yes honestly rice did nothing wrong this time he did nothing but try and see if the guy had mob but he wouldnt co-operate/understand
^this guy should know, he was in the room, unlike the rest of u people

Fat Matt

Yeh but dont think im just sticking up for guild guy because tiny was completely wrong and his macros were offensive
bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

ZxEnvyxZ

Quote from: Fat Matt on November 27, 2012, 08:00:21 PM
Yeh but dont think im just sticking up for guild guy because tiny was completely wrong and his macros were offensive
im asian too, i am not offended, he was told to stop, don't see why you still talk about him still, though, but if he was offensive I assure you he wont do it again.

Airilly

[/quote]What does He is my rice, have to do with anything? My name is rice... lol, second I was curious since the other guy said you had mob, I asked you kindly to run and stop, to see if you have mob( if you had mob you would stop super fast because of superbreak ) but you aparently would not, and it only takes 1 to 3 seconds, not really that hard, you ignored me everytime I asked you. and suck excuse? doesn't seem logical since you never won anyway =/ I just wanted to clear that you didn't have mob, to everyone, I gave you a way to prove it, simple and easy, but you say, no... lol no logic, no logic? lol, mob has superbreak in it, if you ran and stop, you would hear a squeakys noise and you would stop almost immediately, but you couldn't, so if you can't even wait 3 seconds to prove it to me, and say no, why would i have reason to believe you didn't?, also, you left my room atleast 3 times and everytime was only because you lost, and you only stopped when i said "next tiem you leave, you're not welcome here again"
[/quote]
1.U said to me : Kyuto is my rice.. right? i dont know who u r..and u r ricewolf.. in korea, "u r my rice" means u r noob.
2.lol,,kindly? question in ffa game is really kind..isnt it? i should concentrate my game but u questioned and questioned.. Dont u think it wll be make problem to me? u should ask me in chat room or lobby. and i got atk from matt for typing to you. really annoying.
and i said i"I DONT HAVE MOB!". and u said prove it.. If u can just see me and u will know that problem, but u didnt do,
Frankly speaking i dont know why u order me to run and stop. but u should say in chat room. And finally u said u agreed my opinion right? but u kiked me.. I DONT HAVE ANY DUTY TO BE ORDERD BY U. ESPECIALLY WHEN I CONCENTRATED ON MY GAME.

Airilly

not really that hard, you ignored me everytime I asked you. and suck excuse? doesn't seem logical since you never won anyway =/ I just wanted to clear that you didn't have mob, to everyone, I gave you a way to prove it, simple and easy, but you say, no... lol no logic, no logic?---->ignore u? i contiously talked to u " I DONT HAVE MOB" ...and no logic? why i say no logic to u? Did u ask about that? right?u said 'it seems u dont have mob, but ucant prove it,, i wll kick u.."and u can understand my reasonble reason about my words.. cant u..

Fat Matt

I semi-understand your report on tiny but you are over-reacting over a free-for-all pvp match, its not as big of a deal as your making it.
bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

Airilly

Quote from: ZxEnvyxZ on November 27, 2012, 07:49:03 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 27, 2012, 07:44:27 PM

what did I do, I said EXACTLY " Kyuto may I ask you so kindly to run and stop to prove you have no mob? ", and still waiting if he is going to respond
Also, why am I the only one getting hate when i didnt even do anything 'that seems wrong to me' lol? am I the one that called him a korean mother****er?, everyone kicks people, not the first time.., I didn't until he didn't do something when I asked him and he constantly ignored but wasnt afk,

i didnt say anything about u called me like that.. u didnt and tinypatch did.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-