May 04, 2024, 11:48:03 PMLatest Member: jeimyz23
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Regarding the release of +6/+7 parts

Regarding the release of +6/+7 parts

Started by Optimism, July 23, 2011, 09:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

July 23, 2011, 09:06:21 PM Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:44:22 PM by Optimism
Hello BoutCheetah community,

The administrators have decided to release both +6 and +7 body, arm and head parts for surge, ram and patch. The release will commence at some point later tonight. The reason for this release, as mentioned in alternate threads, is to repair a somewhat overflowing market with regard to giga amounts. These parts cannot be acquired via drops. Only through the combination of +5 parts can one obtain a +6 part and subsequently, to obtain +7 parts, the combination of three +6 parts must occur. In relation to repairing the market, each combination coupon will now cost 6.5 million gigas to purchase -- this will force an influx of gigas from player to system, reducing outstanding giga amounts throughout the community. In addition to the primary purpose of the release of these parts (market repair), the newly added items also give current high level players additional incentive to play the game -- the acquisition of these new items will be anything but easy.

+1/+2/+3/+4/+5 parts will now have standard effects (no dark shadow or blue flashing effects). Moreover, +6 will now represent the dark shadow effect and +7 will display the blue flashing (blinking) effect  formerly represented by +4 and +5 parts respectively. Because +1/+2/+3/+4/+5 parts are obtained via sector drops, it is only natural that no special effect additions are placed on these parts (none-rares). Given that +6/+7 are substantially harder to obtain, the effects aforesaid are allotted to these items, in large part, due to their rarity. We would have released new effects for each item, preserving the former effects of +4/+5 parts; however, keeping a long story short, the coding elements within the database didn't allow for this. We hope the BoutCheetah community enjoys this substantive update!

Kind Regards,

GM Optimism
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Surgeypurgey

i hate this update ._. now i cant see my flashy flashy blue flashy flashy surge dude :(

Kevin

This is probably the worst update, why?

The economy is messed up as is, doing this will as Jagex stated in their 75k Climbing boot update effect the economy about .5%, barely any impact what so ever. Do what you have to do, but in another 5 month there will be +8, +9 and +10 parts, then in a few years 11, 12, 13.

It's not only unfair to those of which spent ALL of their gigas + coins to get +5, but it's also useless and another excuse for people to pay membership.

What ever, do what you have to. Become a corrupt company for all I care.

123bomb123

I disapprove this update. Just terrible.

Quote from: Kevin on July 24, 2011, 12:42:22 AM
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

GeoX

July 24, 2011, 01:20:45 AM #4 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:21:27 AM by GeoX
I was excited about this update untill i heard 2 things

1... 6.5 mil gigas for one coupon...>-> really?

2 your taking the flash out of +5 parts >-> awww really? Come up with something orginal for the new parts dam it >-> hell even invert will work >-<

meh i disapprove : P

asmit10

This is happening for a reason, as long as it doesn't go farther then this then it will be ok. But the second the parts go past +7 is the second that this game is ****ed up imo.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Optimism

July 24, 2011, 01:33:17 AM #6 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:34:33 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Kevin on July 24, 2011, 12:42:22 AM
This is probably the worst update, why?

The economy is messed up as is, doing this will as Jagex stated in their 75k Climbing boot update effect the economy about .5%, barely any impact what so ever. Do what you have to do, but in another 5 month there will be +8, +9 and +10 parts, then in a few years 11, 12, 13.

It's not only unfair to those of which spent ALL of their gigas + coins to get +5, but it's also useless and another excuse for people to pay membership.

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,14149.msg165703/index.php?action=rankings;channel=0;mode=7

It isn't hard to obtain gigas in this game, if you're active. It gives people, like this, something to do/work for. Even if you're not "wealthy" this update still gives the player a goal. They spent all their gigas on +5 -- so what? The stats haven't reduced on these items; moreover, a very select few will own these parts, starting out, so you won't be that disadvantaged in pvp/bvb. Additionally, pvp/bvb is skill based, not stat based. If I can go on a naked level 150 and beat an elektra +5 surge, gear complaints shouldn't be an issue. How is this action in anyway corrupt? You're talking about +13 coming out, without giving thought to this being the first ever +part to ever exceed acclaims original settings (+5). In the end, providing services cost money. Servers aren't free. I'm unsure why everyone here feels so deeply offended regarding content updates. If anything, it should be commended, not frowned upon...

Sheesh.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-