May 04, 2024, 06:17:56 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Game Updates

Game Updates

Started by Santa, September 15, 2011, 03:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedNeon

September 16, 2011, 10:59:18 PM #30 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 11:03:12 PM by RedNeon
Quote from: wonderstar on September 16, 2011, 10:51:09 PM
This is like copying Ugly Ponies again... they fixed chains first.. then you guys fixed chains... really? I want a ****ing different server and differnt shit in both games, stop leeching off one another
wut if u stfu n gtfo of here =/

CoolKnightST

This is like copying Ugly Ponies again... they fixed chains first.. then you guys fixed chains... really? I want a ****ing different server and differnt shit in both games, stop leeching off one another
I don't think you really can compare this because it's the same game. Most of the ideas are from the original BOTS that died some years ago. However every server has his own to do list on an different order. It's more like changing priorities.

hawk5005

What?
From the whole list all you saw was that they fixed chains and you went straight to that because it resembled Ugly Ponies... really?

Allie

btw wonderstar, you can hardly say they patched chains.
It's more like they destroyed half the ability to attack your opponent lmao.
Plus we have it so you can enable them back.

Click

Why are you guys even bother to try to explain to this nub anything ?
If you like ugly ponies, go to there, and shut up. Noob.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Yz

Quote from: Allie on September 17, 2011, 07:38:52 AM

i chain less in ugly ponies then i do here i pvped earlier today and got 3 x5's just saying you guys should do a bit more to this anti chain thing
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

Quote from: Tricky on September 17, 2011, 08:03:38 AM

i chain less in ugly ponies then i do here i pvped earlier today and got 3 x5's just saying you guys should do a bit more to this anti chain thing
You can see it on your screen, but only one hit reaches your opponent.

Yz

ah ok. that's confusing :/
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 17, 2011, 08:13:55 AM
Quote from: Tricky on September 17, 2011, 08:03:38 AM

You can see it on your screen, but only one hit reaches your opponent.

wtf thats the most retarded shit, that means that synchronization gets lost between players if one is seeing a massive chain for 1-2 seconds, then the screen of the guy who got hit gets up and runs. Almost teleporting then..
Haven't experienced this myself, but from what I've read, I've put together a clear image.
If I'm wrong, well i wasted several seconds of ur life.

Allie

It's not very well possible without screwing it up entirely like zirak did lmao.
I think it's fine like this; I'm a pretty strong relative perfectionist and I don't mind this.
If you use stonebat and do a combo the third hit will hit 5-10 times on your screen, but not on the opponents, even without the anti chain patch.
So the client itself does it sometimes too.

wonderstar

Alright jeez.. calm yo tits, I'm supporting both servers, jeez, y'all *****s are like raging cuz I said that

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

zepher2211

@mo9: it's 170 ms between hits, it's not possible for your first hit to not count....

@wonder: to take out of context that one update in similiarity means we're copying off of them, when ours functions differently and you have the ability to turn it off, isn't supporting both servers, it's blindly striking out against one in particular.
Powersurge
Headstrong

hawk5005

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 17, 2011, 03:23:55 PM
I just played like 10 mins trying kill people and right when i get like 2 of ther hp's to red they suicide and thats a waste of time for me. People think its good because of the holo thing but you can still suicide or fall on almost all other maps. Idc if its nubish to knock thats the whole point of holo. --> dumb update if u ask me but someone is going to like ban me for saying this so w/e
anti chain is good but i still can chain.
For the 100th time, you can see the chains but the other person cant, they only get hit once.
And if they are stupid enough to suicide so they wont drop any bs you could do it too.
You are mad on this update because you cant win in 16 seconds in holodeck and get shitload of bs anymore.

zepher2211

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 17, 2011, 05:43:37 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on September 17, 2011, 03:23:55 PM
I just played like 10 mins trying kill people and right when i get like 2 of ther hp's to red they suicide and thats a waste of time for me. People think its good because of the holo thing but you can still suicide or fall on almost all other maps. Idc if its nubish to knock thats the whole point of holo. --> dumb update if u ask me but someone is going to like ban me for saying this so w/e
anti chain is good but i still can chain.
For the 100th time, you can see the chains but the other person cant, they only get hit once.
And if they are stupid enough to suicide so they wont drop any bs you could do it too.
You are mad on this update because you cant win in 16 seconds in holodeck and get shitload of bs anymore.

I re-quote posts for emphasis
Powersurge
Headstrong

Iridion

Quote from: wonderstar on September 17, 2011, 01:00:06 PM
Alright jeez.. calm yo tits, I'm supporting both servers, jeez, y'all *****s are like raging cuz I said that
sooo gansgta

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-