May 09, 2024, 02:44:34 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » OK few things i need to know

OK few things i need to know

Started by powerofmad, September 10, 2010, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powerofmad

So if I buy membership for 1 month and i lvl up to lvl 200 when the membership is over will my bot be lvl 150 agian ? i'm 136 now but thease days i will lvl up it on the event / can som1 show me the clip for changing BOTS ost with my own i know only to remane my /converted mp3-s in mid / like ice cube - smoke some weed mid in --> lobby.[..] i will be thankfull if u answer /btw buyin Plasmo / Bladium or Illu +5 / :D

Iridion

Quote from: powerofmad on September 10, 2010, 06:42:25 PM
can som1 show me the clip for changing BOTS ost with my own i know only to remane my /converted mp3-s in mid / like ice cube - smoke some weed mid in --> lobby.[..]

what?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Santa

Yes, you will automatically go back down to level 150, if you were above it, but your exp will not decrease.

FireyDevel

I can't seem to figure out why everyone is so stuck on having music play IN-GAME... What I do, is turn off the sounds and effects, go to youtube/my itunes and play music there. <---- It's much easier to not get bored of the song, and alot of less effort.

(100th post ftw.)
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Yz

Quote from: FireyDevel on September 11, 2010, 09:26:36 AM
I can't seem to figure out why everyone is so stuck on having music play IN-GAME... What I do, is turn off the sounds and effects, go to youtube/my itunes and play music there. <---- It's much easier to not get bored of the song, and alot of less effort.

(100th post ftw.)

exact same
DISCORD killyzkill

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-